No announcement yet.

Can't Understand Real Non-Sexual Person

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read Married Man's Sex Life Primer by Athol Kay.
    women do want sex. And their bodies do respond to stimulus, but their mind doesnt comprehend the body response most of the time. Their body respond to dopamine surges which are triggered by loss of control, or the enticement of variety. Their pussies can be wet and their brain can be turned off thus not getting the benefit of the stimulus.
    we ask if they want to have sex, their bodies may respond with wetness, and their brain is asking, do i want sex? Why?
    but trigger the dopamine, and make yourself the cause of the release, their body and brain say. I want sex with him!
    then feed their bodies all your semen which gets absorbed through their walls, gives them dopa, serotonin, testosterone and dna which brings your mark to their bodies and increases the desire for more of you.
    increase your relationship value, increase her dopamine, watch you get more sex.

tried it, tested it, continuing to find it all true.

Comment

Originally posted by yankeecowboy View Post

but trigger the dopamine, and make yourself the cause of the release, their body and brain say. I want sex with him!.
      Thanks yankeecowboy but how have you achieved the trigger?

Comment

Originally posted by Master Blaster View Post
        ... when they experience great pleasure, they think it's wrong.
        Nothing to laugh about, this mirrors exactly how she behaves.
        Thanks, devildog, for your guidance. What do you recommend, if she rates ANY penetration as painful since her later twenties? We both since then live sexless in a cuddling and kissing relationship and both are meanwhile in our mid fifties.
        Mart
        No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path. BUDDHA
        Instead blaze your own trail and add strings to your own bow. Your best expert is you!

Comment

As stated. Read MMSLP by Athol Kay

Comment

Working...
          X