No announcement yet.

Does your wife help? How?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My wife is definitely involved and has been from day one. She loves enjoying watching me indulge in a ride as she masturbates with me. The blowjob while riding may be one of life's finest pleasures to date ! Sex with the massager in can be explosive as well ! I feel very blessed that my wife likes to share my pleasure!

That's hot hot HOT! So cool you guys masturbate together And I totally agree: a blowjob while you have aneros in is some of the best pleasure I've ever felt. It's like my wife is sucking my whole pelvis or something, my cock feels much "larger" in the sense that it's connected to more of my body because the aneros is like transmitting the sensation from my cock into more of me. Mmmmmmmmmm I want to feel that right now you got me remembering good stuff!

Comment

If you want your wife to be involved, take care of her first! Just like with any type of sex. Don't make it all about you. Once she has had an orgasm or two, she will be much more receptive to your pleasure. Then, tell her what you want her to do. She may enjoy watching you and pleasure herself while watching. For me, that makes an aneros session much more enjoyable. I also like for her to massage me using a peridise and she enjoys it also. Just make sure she gets attention first!

Comment

@Drummer knows what's up!!!

Just thinking about this discussion it dawned on me: the really cool thing about aneros and especially the Peridise is that it's just there, you can play with your woman in many ways and that thing will just move and do its own thing, unless you like her to manually move it instead of letting it move on its own. It's a cool "hands-off" kind of sex toy and whether she's into it or not, it's just there and she can either pay attention or ignore it.

Comment

If you want your wife to be involved, take care of her first! Just like with any type of sex. Don't make it all about you. Once she has had an orgasm or two, she will be much more receptive to your pleasure. Then, tell her what you want her to do. She may enjoy watching you and pleasure herself while watching. For me, that makes an aneros session much more enjoyable. I also like for her to massage me using a peridise and she enjoys it also. Just make sure she gets attention first!

Nail on the head ! The key to the most awesome sex!

Comment

Women orgasm??????

Comment

But seriously the bj thing does sound
              Awsome i think ive only had my anerous a week and the sex has been like wen i was a teen again.
              Id been having issues too with being curcumsied at 22 knowing what sex felt like before the sensitivity was gone and wen it was there made sex a chore but with having the anerous and a longer orgasm its much more pleasurble than a 20/30 min intense sex for 2/3 second orgasm

Comment

U were circumsized at 22? If u don't mind me asking. What reason did you do that?

Comment

Tight forskin didnt do enough research on the side effects so thought anything would be better than cutting my forskin every time I had sex i asked the docs tgey said only thing is to be cut then year after lost most of my senitivty did some research and there's a few things i could have done, numbing cream then stretched tge forskin theres like baloon things that u push down into the forskin then inflate it is littrally the stupidest thing ive ever done it has completly ruined my sex life and also my genral relationship with my wife

Comment

Tight forskin didnt do enough research on the side effects so thought anything would be better than cutting my forskin every time I had sex i asked the docs tgey said only thing is to be cut then year after lost most of my senitivty did some research and there's a few things i could have done, numbing cream then stretched tge forskin theres like baloon things that u push down into the forskin then inflate it is littrally the stupidest thing ive ever done it has completly ruined my sex life and also my genral relationship with my wife

That's awful man. Sorry to hear.

Comment

Thanks buddy

Comment

Well I hear you but their are plentiful nerve endings in the glans so I believe you got a measure of desensitization but it should come back. The primary nerves of the penis to the glans was not cut so it should still produce sensation. That said. A loss of sensory fibers that you are used to having may mean you need to rewire tour pathway of pleasure. I don't remember having my foreskin. Removed after birth. So I have no comparison. But I do know I have total control over sensory, and orgasms. Don't beat yourself up. You can get sensory back.

Comment

Hey tinytom I know this is a late reply but I just made a account to reply to you lol. I myself was circumsized as a child but I have spent the last few years regrowing my foreskin and have seen a huge difference in sensitivity and from what I've heard from other guys who had it done later in life it gave them back 75% sensitivity. Hit me up if ya got any questions I'd be happy to help get ya pointed in the right way of recovery

Comment

I had to get circumcised about 15 years ago, and I keep the head sensitive by soaping up my hand and "jelqing" my penis, then scrubbing the head with a very soapy washcloth. It makes sensations with my wife quite satisfying, and because I don't have a foreskin dulling the action, it's more intense.

Comment

Working...
                            X