Notifications
Clear all

Swimming

(@sander-speedo)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Did anybdy ever swim with his aneros in? How is it?

(@billy11)
Reputable Member Customer

I could see doing some treading water with the aneros in.
How about just floating on a float in the pool while doing an aneros session. Now that would seem pretty relaxing...

ReplyQuote
(@buttmasterflex)
Member Adventurer

I'll have to admit, I hope no one has ever used an Aneros in any of the pools I've been in.
All the lube, and inner colon matter getting freely mixed into the water, bleh!

ReplyQuote
(@thecritta)
Member Adventurer

How about a nice hot relaxing bath, then slowly slip in your aneros and away you go then furiously jerk off when you are finished to end the show, damn i am horny. 😈 😀

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

The hot bath is the greatest in a large two person tub. I do this with Aneros and/or KSMO. Deep and prolonged relaxation is one of the most effective paths to Super-Os and Calm Seas Orgasms' floating bliss, above and beyond. Never any leakage to date.

Sander speedo, I do like the challenge and potential of actually swimming in a lake, river or ocean with my Eupho in! I see a new summer event appearing on the calendar. Imagine the side to side massage induced by all that floating kicking action while swimming! Better wear an approved physical floatation device to hold you up while Super-O-ing!!! 😀 8) 😀

ecstatic sailing all

artform

ReplyQuote
(@gm501)
Member Adventurer

If you use an Aneros in water, such as swimming, hot tub, or bath, are there any issues with the lube being lost to the outside or the outside water coming to the inside?

Floating around in a warm hot tub with my Helix sounds like a real fun time.

ReplyQuote
(@slipperybugger)
Member Adventurer

gm501

I took a hot bath during my Full Moon session and it was wonderful! I used shea butter for a lube and it held up great in the hot water. (Water based lubes are lousy for this activity.)

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Re: Swimming...

This is a quote from the ...Understanding Orgasm thread that I also bumped in attempting to "quote" and move.... ...pardon my redundancy! Butt, this is too good to miss!

QUOTE The notion of using testicles to navigate has profoundly touched me Artform. I have since my late twenties been fortunate to have experience monthly of beautiful bio-electric buzzing at the underside, back of my balls, about 4 times a year this would, usually in the early morning, grow in strength to such extent that the bio-electric field would envelop me, in the type of bliss consciousness I am now increasingly beginning to attain with Aneros usage on a much more regular basis. The Aneros is perhaps a tiller and rudder to guide the engines of my balls into the stronger currents of where the orgasmic waves are truly manifest.

To lie in bed with my balls envisaged as tuning into some orgasmic ether, instead of detecting the long ocean waves, adrift in the hive mind proto-consciousnesses present in my body, feeling the Aneros ramp up my awareness, guiding me to these islands of ecstatic union ... aaah.

I confess in the past I have reveled in the delights of naked sea immersed masturbation, adrift in the ocean lover, just on the edge of ejaculation, flexing my whole body in the buoyant surf, was I glimpsing then, what I am increasingly being able to resonant with now?

Somehow the idea that other men have deployed their balls to navigate the ocean swells, has allowed me to accept that mine, with Aneros steerage, can be directed to the portal of freewill bliss inducement.

hapticbear
____
live in orgasm, spread the catalyst QUOTE

Re: Swimming!

B.A., that is Before Aneros, mrs. a and I have enjoyed naked sexual congress in lake and river, and outdoors in the woods (me standing, mrs. a's legs around my thighs to avoid leaf litter forest floor ecology and cuts and bruises potential... ...sorry; too much information 🙄 we were spontaneous and had no blanket.... blah blah blah 😳 ) Naked sex in nature is another "best", above and beyond.

P.A., that is Post Aneros, the ability to get into the O-Zone as an act of will (having rewired completely with Aneros/KSMO), without any stim but your own mind/body capacity for self-regeneration through butt buzz to minis, drys and Calm Seas-Os while out in nature connects with all nature itself, with the energetics of the environment, the Tao if you like: that is one of the most spiritually elevating ecstatic experiences one can have and share, in my/our experience!!!

B.A. was in our youth! P.A. is in our early "golden years"! ...and an astounding way to renew/refresh our erotic life force energies and spiritual zest!

Say rumel, the gang in this thread could be doing video viral ads for Aneros aimed at environmentalists. If this generation's John Muir were to go hiking and swimming with an Aneros in and report these kinds of results, the environmentalists would be adopting Aneros practice like a tsunami of orgasmic enthusiasm.

What say? What sing? Hear them up there in the hills? 😆

I love to go a-wandering,
climb, grunt and growl and push.
And as I go, I love to sing;
"Aneros up my tush!"

Ecstasy! Eupho Rah!
Climbing free! O-Zone Hah!
Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah!
Ecstasy! Eupho Rah!
Aneros up my tush!

I love to go a-wandering,
through sun and mountain's mist.
And as I go, I love to sing
"Aneros prostate kiss'd!"

Ecstasy! Eupho Rah!
Climbing free! O-Zone Hah!
Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah! Hah!
Ecstasy! Eupho Rah!
Aneros prostate kiss'd!

(feel free to contribute more verses...)

Now all we need is the Aneros Ecstatic Male Chorus to record a version and...

I'll just excuse myself now... 8)

artform

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar