Progasm-K-Tab limit...

Notifications
Clear all

Progasm-K-Tab limits movement-anyone cut or modified theirs?

(@helixbill)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

I have a Helix, Eupho, and Progasm. I used the first 2 for several months before buying the Progasm and have been rewired enough that I can have orgasms 'at will' while sitting or even standing.

With the Helix and Eupho I really enjoy the subtle movements and can feel them not only pressing on my prostate but sliding up and down my prostate just a little.

The Progasm does not seem to move much for me. I have tried various positions and the one time it provided any pleasure was when I was on my stomach with a pillow under my hips.

I have cut the handles off the other 2 models because they seemed to limit the movement. I am wondering if I might have better results if I modify or remove the K Tab on the Progasm.

I have tried inserting it 'backwards' with the tip pointing toward my spine instead of toward my belly and it seemed to make better contact with my prostate. In addition the tab hit me at the base of the tailbone and that felt better than it does when inserted 'correctly'.

Any experiences or advice would be appreciated.

(@buster)
Noble Member Customer

Hi Helixbill,

I think it was Rumel that suggested bending that K-tab out instead of cutting it off. I did that and did experience more movement. I can always bend it back. I heated it up with a hair dryer. The Progasm is hard model to get moving around much. For me anyway.

Have fun.

ReplyQuote
(@helixbill)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Buster,

Thanks, that is what I am thinking of doing. Can you estimate how far you moved it?

When I had it in backwards I notice that the tab hit the base of my tailbone and that felt pleasant. Where does your K Tab hit you now or did you bend it far enough so it no longer makes contact?

ReplyQuote
(@buster)
Noble Member Customer

Hi Helixbill,

Sorry I missed you in chat. I was on the phone.

I bent it so it is pointing almost straight out. The only thing it touches right now are my ass cheeks.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you need any more info.

ReplyQuote
(@newbie2009)
Reputable Member Customer

I've not tried this as the k-tab just gives me a nice little tickle-stim. (Hey tech support, we need an emoticon for "giggle.") 🙂

Somewhere there was a thread or Wiki note on this that suggested making a tracing of the unmodified tool before doing the mod so that you can return it to nominal if desired. IIRC it endorsed using the hair dryer rather than a conventional heat gun.

Perhaps fashioning a paper cone onto the hair dryer might be a good idea to focus the heat just on one arm of the Progasm. No need to skew the fore & aft axis of the stem and tool.

However, maybe a skewed tool would add a bit of twist/screw to the f***. 👿 😈

ReplyQuote
(@helixbill)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

newbie2009,

That is what I did this afternoon. Made a tracing and also used my handy dandy electronic micrometer to measure from the tab to the body (.85") and then used a hair dryer that gets pretty hot and moved the tab far enough that the measurement is now 1.2" (just an eyeball estimate of what might feel good).

I'll see how that feels and report back!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar