Possible just using...

Notifications
Clear all

Possible just using your mind to achieve a Super O?

(@Anonymous)

I've just superficially mentioned it in the past, so I can't remember who responded. Anyway it was a response to my drug induced orgasm(I think it was closer to a Super T than a Super O in retrospect) a few months ago. How I was feeling orgasmic even after I'd taken the Aneros out and how I was even able to cum(felt like a dry orgasm)after that just going with the flow of the orgasmic sensations.

Someone mentioned how he didn't even use the Aneros anymore to achieve a Super O. Is this the real paradigm shift? That experienced users, who can more or less have a Super O everytime they use an Aneros can eventually just make this 'reflex'happen at will?

It to me doesn't seem such a stretch of the imagination. But then again experienced users that have been around for a while still use the Aneros. I've heard of the KSMO but I was just wondering if it's possible, without already having used the Aneros or KSMO (so not already being orgasmic), to achieve Super O with just your mind? and if so what then are the advantages of using an Aneros?

(@marmot)
Member Adventurer

Helixer,

I can't speak for others, but I'll outline my path to "meditative" Super O's. I started the usual way with learning to use a Helix, and after about a month of using it about 3 times a week progressed to a Super O. I continued enjoying Super O's for about 6 months and because so many people had talked about KSMO decided to try it. I had almost instant success using the key sound technique of being able to develop full-body orgasms, including dry ejaculations. Knowing I could have Anerosless orgasms, I decided without any other technique simply to focus on my prostate-rectum region until I could feel the beginning of an erotic sensation. Then by continuing to focus on the sensation it could grow into a full Super O. Darwin called this process "erotic amplification", a very descriptive term for the technique which allows this to happen.

I do not believe I could have had the KSMO success so quickly had I not been re-wired with the Aneros, and I'm certain I could not have had the "meditative" orgasms without prior Aneros training. In fact, if I go for a month without using the Aneros or practicing the meditative technique, I find it difficult to do the latter. It's like I start to lose the sensitive re-wiring. With one or two Aneros sessions, I regain the ability.

I hope this helps you.

Marmot

ReplyQuote
(@magma1984)
Member Adventurer

helixer, this has definitely been a part of my experience, I've been through a lot of different stages, some where I haven't used the aneros at all just to see if i could get there by myself. I look at aneros as a way of getting to the super-o state more effectively. I've definitely had self-willed orgasms by doing just as you say - going with the flow.

Getting to the super-o state without aneros...possible for sure, but I haven't gotten there yet!

ReplyQuote
(@linghaman)
Reputable Member Customer

I have not used KSMO but have by hit or miss developed the ability to bring on super o's by applying steady direct pressure to the head of my penis and concentrating. In fact ...the technique that I taught myself to do with no aneros actually paved the way for me to finally have success with aneros. The super o's that I can induce by laying perfectly still with nothing in me are almost (but not quite) better than aneros induced ones.

It is all in learning to work yourself up but still relax and sense very subtle feelings that result and as previously said ...amplify them.

ReplyQuote
(@moggie)
Estimable Member Customer

Hi Helixer 🙂

Certainly, super-Os are attainable, not only in singles but in long successions, without the use of an Aneros or any other stimulating device, or manipulation.

My own MMO history started with the Aneros practice, then the KSMO, and has progressed, much to my amazement, to giving me the experience of what I call hyper-O extended sessions with no aids whatsoever - no manipulation, no insertions, no Key Sound - just by relaxed submissive desire to have these fantastic orgasms visit me. I know for some that might be simply incredible, but it's true.

I rarely use the Aneros these days, just occasionally for old times sake - I find that it's not only unnecessary but is becoming far too aggressive. Nothing on earth could induce more powerful orgasms for me than those that appear out of nowhere - they are already pushing at the boundaries of my tolerability.

But it's necessary to allow time to develop this skill - it's taken me several years (but it's been great fun all along the way!)

Mog

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Hi Helixer, mog, marmot, bigguy and magma1984! 😀

Great questions and topic Helixer! Great range of replies men! Thank you Grand Master OMG, Sir Mog of MultiOrgattainia for your crisp and clear articulation of your wonderful journey!

My personal take on this is that yes indeed,
1. one can and will get to the point of being able to trigger and amplify orgasmic energies at will, with mental intention only (becoming an Aneros Adept or KSMO Adept, or both),
and beyond that,
2. to direct/encourage them throughout the body or to specific sites in the body,
and beyond that,
3. to be able to connect and share them with your partner physically present,
and beyond that,
4. to be able to connect remotely and share them with another who has similar capabilities and perhaps with those who do not (yet),
5. if one wisely uses the "training wheels" of Aneros practice
and/or KSMO practice,
and/or Tao or Tantra techniques
6. to fully rewire your brain and nervous systems to attune oneself fully to this astounding potential.

Naked as the Graces and filled with Gratitude!

First, with Aneros and/or KSMO, we must successfully separate the ejaculation trigger/response from the orgasm trigger/response (JING).

Second, we need to distinguish Orgasmic Energies and find their brothers and sisters, the general Life Force Energies (CHI or QI) as Taoists map them.

Third, we can learn to then distinguish the Spiritual Energies (SHEN) beyond the Life Force energies.

These three categories and groupings of energies are potential/inherent in all if the enculturation and habitual mental blocks can be overcome. And, we can overcome.

And this all is a gift of grace of a truly universal magnitude. If and when one senses this at any of the above stages, the gratitude and openness that are the respectful and humble accompaniment of this success, are also the keys to the next level success.

None of this is, in the end, a commodity that one can purchase or force into being.

I still use my Aneros models, particularly EUPHO and ICE!!, for periodic physical massage treatment of my chronic Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and occasional Prostatitis (though hasn't recurred since Aneros massages began).

I also follow my intuition and the body/mind messages/whispers and use either or both Aneros and/or KSMO "training wheels" whenever they felt needed, or to explore new territories.

I am so grateful for all of these gifts and will be forever!

hope that this little map helps all

artform

ReplyQuote
(@moggie)

>Thank you Grand Master OMG, Sir Mog of MultiOrgattainia..........<

Thank you artform. I'm pleased to see that my humble subjects address me by my proper title and with humility and respect.

Remind me somewhen, on my return from the crusades, to gift you a turreted castle and a couple of villages.

Your esteemed and venerable master,

Mog

ReplyQuote
 alv
(@alv)
Member Adventurer

I rarely use the Aneros these days, just occasionally for old times sake - I find that it's not only unnecessary but is becoming far too aggressive. Nothing on earth could induce more powerful orgasms for me than those that appear out of nowhere - they are already pushing at the boundaries of my tolerability.

But it's necessary to allow time to develop this skill - it's taken me several years (but it's been great fun all along the way!)

I had one AneroLess super-o session, it surprised me came from nowhere - started a 3 O'clock in the morning and just carried on and on .... and on. It was 10 O'Clock when I finally forced myself out of bed.

How to start such I session - I am still clue less - tried it many times but never succeeded.

ReplyQuote
(@moggie)

Hi alv,

>I had one AneroLess super-o session, it surprised me came from nowhere - started a 3 O'clock in the morning and just carried on and on .... and on. It was 10 O'Clock when I finally forced myself out of bed.How to start such I session - I am still clue less - tried it many times but never succeeded.<

You seem to have got part way there. But IMHO, the less you do the greater the result so relax totally, engage your mind, and don't let hope or expectation interfere in your sessions - they're killers.

If you want to become adept at meditative MMOs you might consider checking up on Jack Johnston's KSMO technique.

ReplyQuote
 alv
(@alv)
Member Adventurer

mog,

All during my Aneros-less super-o session, I had some pelvic muscle cramped up, it felt if I was squeezing on a large marble in the vicinity of my p-spot - and this kept triggering contractions to make thus ting like movements which transformed into pelvic orgasmic contractions some of which transformed into full body orgasm - this cycle kept on repeating and and building on top of each other and often uncontrollable groaning - there was just no way that it subsided on its own needed to change activity ie cold shower.

So my aim is to try and isolate the pelvic muscle so I can get close to repeat the experience - I do not think that this will just start on its own, need some form of stimulation. The start impulse to above session was a 3 hour Aneros session which ended some two hours earlier - so it was a kind of an echo

mog, how do you start a anero-less session?

ReplyQuote
(@moggie)

>mog, how do you start a anero-less session?<

I don't Alv. It starts itself!

Lying quietly and comfortable, no interruptions anticipated, brain-food music if I feel like it, and wait.

From a zero-start the first orgasm arrives in about one minute. From there they increase in intensity apparently without limit and spaced out at about one every minute to begin with. 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Hi again All!

And Sir Mog, esteemed gentleman, scholar and benefactor, thank you so very much again. 😀

This succinct statement of yours is the Hope Diamond of MMO practice. Forgive please my daring to add the emphasis as I have. Yet the phrase highlighted seems to me to capture the biggest challenge to MMO success to attain the escalating energetic levels you so rightly signal. The ne plus ultra key (qi even!) to the much yearned for... in this Forum.

...My own MMO history started with the Aneros practice, then the KSMO, and has progressed, much to my amazement, to giving me the experience of what I call hyper-O extended sessions with no aids whatsoever - no manipulation, no insertions, no Key Sound - just by relaxed submissive desire to have these fantastic orgasms visit me. I know for some that might be simply incredible, but it's true...

...But it's necessary to allow time to develop this skill - it's taken me several years (but it's been great fun all along the way!)

Mog (emphasis added by artform)

deeply "relaxed submissive desire"

Get your "hands" off the steering wheel guys, profoundly relax and mind clear, and then feel your openness potential and all its vulnerability, and allow the entire universe to enter your whole body/mind through your anus (later both your anus and your crown along your anus/crown axis of ecstasy) and there you have it!!! 😯 😉 😯 😆

If you can imagine this, visualize this, deeply believe this as your aneros training wheels carry you in this direction, you too may well be flying on your own as it will be.

on wings of ecstasies all

artform

ReplyQuote
(@cockadoodle)

Good morning, all.

I am thrilled by this thread. You ALL have synthesized what I have been trying to write about the metaphysical, mystical side of the Aneros experience. Beautiful.

The answer to the initial question is an unequivocal YES! The mind/body connection that is available here is certainly beyond any previous experience that I can fathom.

Keep in mind, this is my initial foray into mind/body exploration, but I've long been able to provide myself with hours of multiple orgasmic experience with manual stimulation of my groin, testicles and penis. Surging orgasmic energy that I've learned to control and enjoy, but I always required manipulation, however gentle, to bring it on and sustain it. I've been able to experience in excess of 100 mini-orgasms in this way.

The other night, about 4 hours after I fell asleep, I awoke to answer nature's call. As I returned to my bed, this thread came to mind. I stretched out fully and completely relaxed...arms, legs, body and especially neck and head...relaxed. To get this concept, imagine yourself as "heavy" and sinking into the mattress. Exactly what mog expresses as 'relaxed submissive desire to have these orgasms visit me'. Next, I concentrated on PC and anal contractions, slow and rhythmic as I felt the stimulation of my prostate and groin area.

I was able to reach a very nice level of stimulation and response that went on for perhaps 45 minutes, after which I actually fell back to sleep, quite satisfied with my progress. I never touched myself at all. I simply submitted to the "chi" of the experience...that's it...harmony, body/mind/spirit.

To bring this up to the thread, about 2 hours later, I awoke with an enormous surge of orgasmic energy that welled up in me. I can't say that it reached Super O level (perhaps in the future??) but extremely strong and explosive. It went on for at least an hour, I think--I was so spaced by the experience--before I came down from the high. It seems that I "set the table" with my earlier activity and was rewarded with this mind-fuck that appeared out of nowhere, without my bidding other than my desire to explore this space in my body/mind continuum. I knew it could be done, you've said so, and now my personal experience bears it out. Fantastic.

Thanks for the support, stimulation and on-going, thrilling shared experience.

Cockadoodle

ReplyQuote
(@matt1008)
Member Adventurer

I've had 2 or 3 Aneros-less super os in the last couple of months. I think I actually enjoyed them more than the toy-aided ones.

They happen after I finish doing nightly contractions and mild penis stroking. I try and sleep, thinking I'm all done for the night, then they come over me like exquisite waves emanating from my midsection. It really is something. I need to figure out how to bring them on more often -- and less unexpectedly. 😀

ReplyQuote
(@moggie)

Artform said:

>None of this is, in the end, a commodity that one can purchase or force into being.<

Wise words that should be framed and hung on the bedroom wall of anyone who aspires to become accomplished in the MMO skill!

Mog 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@cockadoodle)

Mog, artform, et.al.,

Just as a followup and out of curiosity, I have fostered the Anero-less Super O idea as much as possible.

My experience has been mind-boggling. Over the past three days, I have had two early morning "go's" at this, with excellent result. In both cases, once I had reached a level of orgasmic intensity, but nowhere near Super O intensity, mind you this is WITH manual stimulation of my genitals and perineum, I have been able to reach extremely intense orgasms.

My next quest then was to really submit my mind and body to deep relaxation while continuing with PC contractions and stimulation of my prostate, oh, yeah, WITHOUT any manipulation. I admit this took awhile, but I have been able to get almost there. While it's perhaps not strictly "hands-free" I did use a penis/scrotum stretch to enhance it significantly. Wowwww.

Both sessions, with and without manipulation extended...I was shocked...for over 90 minutes! That's longer, intensity-wise, than almost any Aneros inserted sessions!

Needless to say, I will pursue this. It's way too good, and simply amplifies, again, the manifold "blessings" that come along with Aneros rewiring.

It's all good.

C

ReplyQuote
(@moggie)

Hi Cockadoodle,

>My next quest then was to really submit my mind and body to deep relaxation while continuing with PC contractions and stimulation of my prostate, oh, yeah, WITHOUT any manipulation. I admit this took awhile, but I have been able to get almost there.<

It's great to hear of your success.

You seem to have the calm patience to persue "hands-free, device-free" practice so I think you will find that it will eventually yield results of the highest possible tooth-popping quality. It's my belief that the less one employs to promote orgasm the more extreme are the eventual results. That might seem paradoxical to some but I'm convinced of its truth. So be prepared to have your mind tested to its limits!

Going further I would say that to be able to lie quietly and without assistance from manipulation or any contrivance and summon up unlimited reality-challenging orgasms for as long as you want qualifies to be the holy grail of the MMO world.

Nevertheless, I still love the smallest Peridise!

Mog 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Great news Cockadoodle! 😀

Looking forward to your further explorations and orgasmic intensities!

all the best orgasmic energetics into the great beyond all

artform

ReplyQuote
(@cockadoodle)

All...

This morning yielded my best results to date, and mog, you're correct. I'm actually still in a state of arousal an hour and a half after the end of my morning session. That is, this writing is actually stimulating my chi.

I started with slow massage this morning, and I reached a very high peak of orgasmic intensity that lasted for a looooooong time. It was marvelous.

I then stretched out full length, mentally "centering" myself. I continued to stay in a high state of arousal, sans erection, I might add. I gradually relaxed and let my body wander. What I took to be the beginning of a normal morning stretch became an intensity of orgasmic power I have never before experienced. My legs bent up, frog-like, and I felt waves of orgasms wash over me, again and again, at Super O intensity...my god there must have been a dozen or more before it passed. Again this is totally without manipulation or touching of my body in any way. I simply utilized pc contractions and the force of muscle tension and relaxation. No ejaculation, of course, just amazing warmth and focus. Such intensity of orgasm simply cannot be described!

Needless today, I feel incredibly energized this morning. By the way, I planned for this session before going to sleep. I knew what my morning would look like, so I preprogammed myself to wake at 6:00 am and I awoke at 5:58! This all took place over the course of the next 70 minutes and I'm still sky high as a result. Look out world. I'm going to work.

Guys...work on this. It's the next step. I seriously excited about my next full blown Progasm session...I think it'll be a mind bender.

C

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Can hardly wait C! 😀

Congratulations!!!

While I can enjoy many levels and types of orgasmic energies as an act of will, mentally calling them up, my intuition has me still exploring the wide range of orgasmic possibilities and the mental links to any special triggers.

A recent example is The Wheel of the Universe orgasm I describe in my blog http://www.aneros.com/displayblog.php?id=3544 and current General Discussion forum post: http://www.aneros.com/forum/full-penis-retraction-unique-aneros-session-galactic-orgasm-t4775.html

I am fascinated by the range of types of orgasms that are revisitable, even as many are once and only. Hey guys, what are your favourites in the revisitables you have experienced?

all widening the space and time of/for Mutiple Male Orgasms all

artform

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Bump for Thomasheen, jackfrost and All!! 😀 😀

Relates to early frustrations as well as later adept level skills.

artform

ReplyQuote
(@chris_socal)
Member Adventurer

When we stick the Aneros in our bums most of us have at least two goals. We want to cum and we want a good prostate massage. I can orgasm with mental imagery and a bit of muscle contractions. It feels great. However I really like having my prostate massaged also. It is kinda hard to do with that with just your mind.

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Hi chris_SoCal! 😀

Me too for the two!! However, to get to the next levels, it is often better to have separate sessions to really further your rewiring. The more I do my BPH therapy sessions with my Progasm Ice, and there is great joy in the physical ploughing of my prostate that delivers, the more I also do the Super-O-ing through aneros-less sessions. That lets that rewiring track fully expand and complete up to full Spiritual Orgasms and other altered state!

So if you mean by "We want to cum...", Super-T-ing ejaculating in aneros-less sessions, that is yet another available path too, that can be taken as Pan has discussed here last year. Then we have three branches. This one I haven't yet accomplished, butt seem to be edging toward...

What I have found is that a good aneros-less session can induce a lot of the muscle memory technique I have reported earlier called Polishing the Knob. That includes action by the rectal muscle wall adjoining the prostate, the penis bulb or base of the penis which can move the prostate, and related suspensory tissues. It does produce some of the massage feeling, and recently has also provided noticeable relief from BPH symptoms.

We need to remember BF Mayfield's great summary image of the developmental, rather than permanent, role of this whole practice: Aneros practice is tantric training wheels.

All the best as your practice continues to unfold chris and thanks for your observant pertinent posts.

all the best orgasmic possibilities in the best of all possible practices all

artform

ReplyQuote
(@chris_socal)
Member Adventurer

Yea I was using cum meaning orgasm. I didn't necessarily mean ejaculating.

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

I tend to see that I get good vibes from an Aneroless session when it's only been 2 or 3 days since the last time I was inserted (mattering not whether it was just a massage session or yielded an orgasmic response. So, for me, an occasional Aneros recharge is needed.

chris -- how long can you go between inserted sessions and still stay even with your rewired status? Hey artform, didn't intentionally neglect you on this but I figured that you're way off the scale.

ReplyQuote
(@chris_socal)
Member Adventurer

Rook early on, I would be VERY orgasmic for a day or two after a session. Orgasm would come very easy often spontaneously. Now I am much less likely to have these spontaneous after effects, but I am just about able to orgasm any time I want to if my mind is the right state. If I am really aroused I can just about do it with only mental imagery. Most of the time I also need to use muscle contractions down there.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar