Notifications
Clear all

great prostate massage site

Page 1 / 3

(@darwin)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

guys-

sorry, this is not a site featuring sexy women eager to expertly massage any prostate that comes their way. i know that would be great.

but, this site is still great. it has many excellent self-administered tricks for prostate and pelvic health, stimulation and well-being.

as one example, there are instructions on massaging the prostate from the belly. very cool.

http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/external-prostate-massage.html

I found it by searching for "prostate orgasm." by the way, a good sign of a site's credibility is if it mentions the aneros. the good ones, like the one above, are unequivocal in there endorsement of it.

(I'm wondering if the fellow who made the site, william, is on this forum? he seems like he's "one of us." there are some things on the site that i am a bit skeptical about, eg, dietary stuff, and ejaculation advice, but, overall, it is excellent.)

darwin

p.s., i edited this to provide the correct link to the external massage.

(@buster)
Noble Member Customer

Hi Darwin,

I checked out the site and it has got a lot of information in it. I was curious about the very first paragraph that said:

Prostate orgasm is the term used for massaging the prostate gland in order to produce a flow and elimination of seminal fluid (semen) without ejaculation

Besides some cowpers gland fluid (pre cum), I have never passed anything else during a Super O. I know that everyone is different.

Buster

ReplyQuote
(@ronaldosf1984)
Member Adventurer

I would question the claim that prostate massage is an aid for prostate cancer. Due to the increased risk of metastasis, I think that's potentially fatal advise.

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

yeah, that is kind of a weird definition of a prostate orgasm (and no i haven't had that kind of secretion either).

about the metastasis, i asked my uro about that (i have high PSA but biopsy didn't find cancer cells). he wasn't worried about prostate massage, unless it was aggressive enough to be rupturing blood vessels (but, hey, biopsy sure as hell does that!). perhaps if there was very active cancer it would be a concern.

as discussed in the thread about ejaculation frequency, there does seem to be evidence that draining the prostate can decrease the risk of developing prostate cancer.

darwin

ReplyQuote
B Mayfield
(@b-mayfield)
Member Adventurer Registered

I would question the claim that prostate massage is an aid for prostate cancer. Due to the increased risk of metastasis, I think that's potentially fatal advise.

I too have serious questions about these statements. If someone has been formally diagnosed with metastatic disease, the last thing that you'd want to do is to disturb the prostate with vigorous massage. Even in the case of a urologist who is dealing with a cancer patient, the palpation required for an exam becomes more guarded. Of all of the urologists that I've seen over the years (and there've been quite a few), I know that none of them would sanction this, let alone advise it. And frankly, I can't believe that there are any practicing "homeopaths", with offices that would want to take on the liability involved in making such a claim either.

In a different area, their concept of a prostate orgasm is a little strange, it's pretty clearly a definition of "prostate milking" I do not believe that there is a separate type of orgasm that involves the production of fluids exclusively from the prostate. Prostate milking is the process by which fluids are manually expressed from the prostate. Being familiar with some people who are into prostate milking...it is not generally regarded as an orgasmic experience in and of itself. Frankly it has much more to do with the person administering the procedure and is normally a part of sexual denial in the context of a Dominance/Submissive relationship.

Involuntary expression of these fluids by the smooth muscles in the prostate goes by another name......ejaculation. During a Super O or non-ejaculatory orgasm it is indeed possible to get some flow from ones penis, but this is generally associated with Cowper's fluid production and perhaps to some small extent prostatic fluid that is overflowing into the urethra.

No question I appreciate the enthusiam that this website shows for the Aneros (it looks like they're affiliates). But some of the information that's presented there needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

What this site does have to offer, (and the reason that Darwin was referring us there) are some interesting tips on different ways of massaging the prostate externally or peripherally as they call it. That's definitely worth a look-see!

http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/peripheral-prostate-massage.html

BF Mayfield

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

guys-

apologies on not being more specific in what i liked about the site.

it is the massages and exercises.

he offers:
- primary: internal massage (aneros or drumstick and condom)
- massage 2: external massage (from belly, in pubic region)
- massage 3: three "peripheral massages": abdominal, inner thigh and anal
- the "miracle exercise."

in particular, i tried massage 2, the "external prostate massage" which is the massage from the belly side, in the pubic area.

here is the link (the one B has above is for massage 3):
http://www.prostate-massage-and-health.com/external-prostate-massage.html

i tried this last night when i was feeling orgasmic lying in bed before sleep. it was extremely effective in giving me beautiful pure prostate orgasms (the kind we mean, not that he means). it feels absolutely wonderful to access your prostate from that side. (the extended male deer exercise, described in a thread on this forum, does this as well, though not as focused.)

give it a try.

i also tried his "miracle exercise" which you do by using your hands to kind of pull your pelvic floor from your ribcage. felt pretty cool. i could feel it in my pelvic floor.

what i like about the site is that, beside the internal massage which we are all familiar with (though he offers a drumstick and condom manual approach as well as the aneros), the massages and exercises are new to me.

one of the peripheral massages is a manual anal stretch, which i have seen before, recommended at other pelvic health sites (and books). it is often said that if you have a tense butt hole, your whole being is tense. this attempts to ameliorate that.

with respect to the site being an affiliate, i see that the links he has to the aneros site include a long "aid" number, which i assume is the "affiliate id." so, B, i guess the affiliate program is one in which sites are compensated for referred sales?

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Just a little info concerning cancer. No I am not a "Professional" as most would have it but I do believe in the pieces of info I have put together in my lifetime. Cancer was originally said to be caused by a microbe and later this work was discredited for no apparent reason and is still considered taboo on the practise today.
Today doctors say there is no real explanation for the cells rapid growth except that it must be genetic. Now that is where they have it half right I think. It is the cancer microbe infecting the cells that is causing the mass
cell division. So the question then is where is the body's defenses against these microbes? and the answere is found in the bodys condition. Not enough water in the body to remove the toxins stored in it, primarily in the Colon (Anybody ever done one of those colon detox systems? you know what I mean) and in the lympahatic system, blood etc.
An individual must take into the body sufficient water, minerals, vitamins and oxygen along with excercise to stay healthy and keep the immune system functioning. Your body is capable of fighting Cancer but you must give it the materials it needs to creat tools to fight with. Doctors will not tell you this and as a matter of fact will tell you NOT to intake important vits like antioxydants(Example Vitamine C) while undergoing radiology or chemo(shiver). These programs are NOT going to solve the problem they are only going to weaken your body and at most slow the cancer spread.
So...give your body a chance and give it what it realy needs.
The stuff comming out your colon is way worse that a clean piece of plastic masaging your prostate.

ReplyQuote
(@ronaldosf1984)
Member Adventurer

With all due respect, I must disagree with your statements.

First, medical science does not dismiss microbial involvement in cancer. The cervical cancer vaccine - have you heard of it?

You seem to be overlooking environmental carcinogins as well. Are you saying that if I drink enough water and have my colon blown out periodically, I can smoke with impunity and huff asbestos?

I'm certainly neither saying nor implying that using the Aneros is a cause of cancer, but I'm damn well questioning the advisability of using it - as a treatment no less - when a diagnosis of prostate cancer has been made.

Sorry to come off harsh on this subject. Cancer will touch all of us, either directly or indirectly, in our lives, some more profoundly than others. It's important to keep an open mind, but it's also important to be aware of the facts as understood by science.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

I think I understand the fact's pretty well bud. Both my Mother and Father have died because of cancer and both of them refused to drink water al their lives thought vitamins like C were bogus AND in BOTH cases the Dr.recommended taking ZERO antioxydants like C while he scheduled them for radiation and chemo. And technically I'm saying yes you can avoid cancer by keeping your body cleaned out while I am certanly NOT suggesting you inhale asbestos for fun or anything(I can't believe you would say that).If the cervical cancer vaccine is what you say it is it is indeed a first. Modern science as a whole currently denies the microbial involvment in cancer. Get YOUR facts stright.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Don't be sory to come off harsh..I'm NOT.

ReplyQuote
(@ronaldosf1984)
Member Adventurer

Modern science as a whole currently denies the microbial involvment in cancer. Get YOUR facts stright.

All you have to do is type the words cancer and virus into google and start reading the 6 million some odd pages on the web on the subject.

Here's an interesting reference on a link between a virus and prostate cancer for example:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11537776/

The article goes on to say that infectious virus' are already blamed for some forms of liver cancer and cervical cancer.

-Max

ReplyQuote
(@hlaser99)
Prominent Member Customer

Thanks Darwin!

OMG, these exercises are fantastic!

I can't believe how well and how quickly these worked!

I started having orgasmic responses immediately and have been doing so ever since! Like a few seconds in, I felt the throb in my prostate and I fell into a long-slow orgasmic stupor! It is so relaxing and feels SOOOOOO Good!

The Deer and Mod. Deer (for me) felt just great, but this one goes to a much higher level for me and so quickly . . .

I did it this morning, before my coffee, while I was still half-asleep and it woke me slowly and wonderfully, like a gentle lover . . . (then my morning coffee and chair orgasms seemed to be on a higher plain???)

Thanks again,

"Try it, you'll like it!"

Later, Hlaser

ReplyQuote
(@grandtiger)
Reputable Member Customer

Great find Darwin. I must try those exercises. I see that William also promotes the ProExtend and SizeGenetics extension devices. Any of you guys tried one of those? I've managed to get from average just under six to just over seven in about a year by stretching exercises and so-called "ballooning." I can't imagine wearing one of those contraptions several hours a day, but wonder whether there is more to be gained. Would love to get past eight!

ReplyQuote
(@grandtiger)

Great discussion regarding cancer.

One reason I've stayed away from Fleshlight (also promoted by William) is concern as to whether the material may be even slightly toxic. It is true that the surface of our penis is designed to absorb the "essense" of a female (this is why once we have made love to a woman, she occupies a place in our heart forever - why we should never engage in casual sex). So I'm wary of any kind of synthetic sleeve or artificial vagina, as I'm also extremely careful about cleanliness and lubes for masturbating and prostate massage.

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Thanks Darwin!

OMG, these exercises are fantastic!

I can't believe how well and how quickly these worked!

I started having orgasmic responses immediately and have been doing so ever since! Like a few seconds in, I felt the throb in my prostate and I fell into a long-slow orgasmic stupor! It is so relaxing and feels SOOOOOO Good!

The Deer and Mod. Deer (for me) felt just great, but this one goes to a much higher level for me and so quickly . . .

Hlaser-

wow, really glad you liked it!

why don't you give us some more details... which of the exercises or massages did you do, and how did you do them?

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@ashlen)
Member Adventurer

The "External Prostate Massage" is quite nice, it is so relaxing, pleasurable and easy to do. It is the first time I've felt the oncoming of a orgasm (like going past the point of no return) from anything outside of using my Aneros, though nothing greeted me on the otherside of the pre-orgasmic feelings it was very interesting to even get that far with a simple external massage.

I'll definitely be trying this exercise each day.

ReplyQuote
(@ronaldosf1984)
Member Adventurer

Great discussion regarding cancer.

One reason I've stayed away from Fleshlight (also promoted by William) is concern as to whether the material may be even slightly toxic.

I have a Fleshlight and while I don't worry so much about the material, it is very difficult to keep from getting smelly and moldy inside no matter how much you wash it because it doesn't dry. I do have concern about that.

ReplyQuote
(@grandtiger)

Many thanks Maximus for your feedback re Fleshlight. The problem you describe would certainly dampen my enjoyment of it, at least after the first time!

ReplyQuote
(@insearchof)
Member Adventurer

Darwin,

Wow!! Thanks for the link. Tried the prostate massage around the pubic bone this afternoon and boy did it work! This was a session on what was supposed to be a recovery day and it was without an Aneros.

The day before I read your post, I discovered during an Aneros session, how sensitive I was just above the pubic bone area. In fact I had a marvelous session substituting prostate stimulation for nipple stimulation, with the Helix, resulting in some very intense full body contraction Super O's.

In today's session, I used my third and fourth fingers of both hands just above where the pubic bone ends and just had them going in a small circular motion without them actually sliding over the skin. Each time they would reach the lower portion of the circle, I could feel an additional tingle in my prostate.

It took about 20 minutes to reach orgasm and it was just a very pleasant gradual ascent. There really didn't seem to be a peak, except that I could feel my testes start their climb to the orgasmic position. About a minute after the hormonal release, I realized that I was into a stuck in on orgasm, stopped the stimulation and just lay there absorbing the pleasure waves. It lasted about 4-5 minutes, about the same length I have experienced before, with an orgasmic afterglow that lasted another 10-15 minutes.

Although I was flat out of time, I had an upcoming skin doctor appointment, I tried another quick stimulation using the same technique.
Like several of my past experiences, it took about 4 times around the circle and I was back into a second stuck in on orgasm.
This one only lasted about half the time of the previous one but I had about 5 waves of mini orgasms superimposed on the main event, lasting about 15 seconds each, which made it wonderfully unique.

Several things made this session very unique: 1. I have never had a stuck in on orgasm without an Aneros. 2. The entry orgasm was from such a low level of arousal that I just couldn't believe that it was possible. 3. I haven't had a stuck in on orgasm for more than a month, although I have certainly been trying to get back there in almost every session.

This session and another one about a week ago,where I was able to generate an orgasm by just thinking about it, have really taken my experiences to another level!!

Insearchof

ReplyQuote
(@hlaser99)
Prominent Member Customer

Hi Darwin and ALL!

Darwin,

Basically, I did #2 and moved from the pelvic bone to the navel. (used the 2nd and 3rd fingers or 1st and 2nd fingers)

When I hit on a good position, I stayed and enjoyed it, then moved to another. separating the fingers to a particular distance from the starting position helped allot! (about 2 or 3 inches below the navel, with finger tips of the hands separated maybe 2 inches was good, to name just one position!)

The only thing that bothered me was: "I couldn't do nipple play!" So, I tried spreading the fingers of one hand to cover the same area and added nipple play with the free hand. (needs some work, but had some promise???)

I am sure that with more practice, it will get even more precise and even better. I am just starting to learn the technique and still fumbling around allot!

Later, Hlaser

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

guys-

briefly, as i am on the go, the massages and "exercise" really are fantastic.

i used the abdominal peripheral massage last night and discovered that the whole pathway from center of pubic bone out to my sides, just above the hip bone (where he shows himself pinching his sides) are very powerful.

the side pinch is wonderful. it seems to have the effect of stretching your pelvic floor, which somehow seriously boosts sensitivity. i also found a spot along the path about half-way between pubic bone and hip bone which just drove me crazy.

also, the "miracle exercise" is great. it feels like you are giving yourself an internal wedgie, in a good way.

in sum, all of these tricks made my prostate or whole pelvic floor come alive with increased sensitivity.

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@grandtiger)

One reason I've stayed away from Fleshlight (also promoted by William) is concern as to whether the material may be even slightly toxic.

I have a Fleshlight and while I don't worry so much about the material, it is very difficult to keep from getting smelly and moldy inside no matter how much you wash it because it doesn't dry. I do have concern about that.

Well, in the end I ordered a Vibratex Maven (from drugstore.com) that is made of non-toxic elastomer. It will arrive in a few days. It is closed at one end but turns inside out for easy washing, and is 7" long. Apart from the Fleshlight, which I've never tried, this is the only other masturbator I've seen that comes even close to being man-sized; most look they are made for little kids!

Anyway, never tried a masturbator before, so I'm greatly looking forward to it.

ReplyQuote
(@bonerowner)
Member Adventurer

The fleshlight is not hard to clean - run some alcohol mixed with water through it and powder with baby powder. As far as toxicity of the Fleshlight - Fleshlight material DOES NOT CONTAIN phthalates. It also is NOT made from latex, silicone or rubber. The Fleshlight material is made up of "OIL GEL". Which is oil trapped in an elastomer matrix. That is the reason why when you put a fleshlight on a piece of paper, the oil bleeds out.

The Maven looks interesting - let us know how it works out for you.

ReplyQuote
(@grandtiger)

Thanks Bonerowner for the info. I'll post my findings after trying the Maven. One thing that attracted me to the Maven is that it doesn't have a hard casing, and so the pressure can be controlled very precisely and exactly as desired.

Apart from longing for the feel of entering a vagina again, another attraction of the closed sleeve is that if I decide to go for a super-T, or even miss-fire unintentionally, cleanup is so easy.

ReplyQuote
(@megabyteme)
Member Adventurer

Ahhh... I see you've already been made aware of the fleshlight, GrandTiger.

I wouldn't worry about cleaning the fleshlight. It's true that that is the worst part of the toy... the cleaning. But as "bonerowner" said... I just wash it with soap and water, then pour some rubbing alcohol through it. It is so flexible that you can turn each end almost inside out and dab it dry with a paper towel. I only use it about once every two weeks or so. It's a special occasion toy for me. I've had mine for about a year. It smells the same as when I purchased it new.

I wanted to comment about PSA tests and prostate message. I am a health care professional. I can tell you that while prostate message can have some health benefits it should be avoided before having a PSA blood test performed. It can cause a false elevation in your PSA. As a matter of fact, even a prostate exam (digital) can cause the false elevation. Your blood should be drawm before your doctor examines you. It's unbelievable how many doctors don't know this. To avoid false elevations in PSA. You should avoid prostate message, orgasm of any kind, anal sex, strenuous exercise outside of your normal routine for 48 hours (72 would be better). If you normally exercise you should continue, but don't start a strenuous exercise program the day before your blood draw. Caffeine and alcohol has also been shown to slightly elevate PSA and some recommend to avoid for 24 - 48 hours before PSA blood test.

ReplyQuote
(@crimsonwonder)
Member Adventurer

Grandtiger: You have nothing to fear from the Fleshlight! I have three of them. And acccording to the Fleshlight website they are completely safe and toxic free.

ReplyQuote
(@onthepath)
Member Adventurer

Not that this is a Fleshlight topic, but I wanted to add my two cents. I have several of them and have had them for about 2 years.

The Fleshlight, to me, is no more difficult to clean than any other sex toy. Just rinse it thoroughly with water from both ends and shake off the excess. Do not use soap or any other chemical cleaners. Some guys like to rinse it with rubbing alcohol every time or on occasion but I never have. With the Aneros, I do clean it with soap and water.

I store my Fleshlights out in the open so mold and mildew have never been a problem and they dry out just fine. If you must store yours in the case or somewhere hidden, try to leave the ends open or lose so that air can flow through it. You may also need to take the extra step of pushing a handkerchief or some other lint free towel through it with a chopstick or something similar to try and dry it out a little more. Or stick it in front of a fan. You can check the Fleshlight forum for more drying tips.

If you want to powder your inserts, which I do so very rarely, only powder the outside and only use cornstarch. Baby powder has talc in it which can cloud Ice Fleshlights. I'm not sure if it has any adverse effects on non-Ice Fleshlights but I know that the manufacturer recommends using only cornstarch. You can buy it in the grocery store where they sell baking powder and cake mixes, etc.

I haven't tried the Maven before, but I do know that closed-end inserts don't allow air to flow in and out of them so once you are inside, it can be difficult to stroke due to the strong suction. I would also think that cleaning could be a problem since you can't run water through it from both ends. If it can be turned inside out, then cleaning should be a snap. Some masturbators are easier to turn inside out than others depending on how firm they are.

The Fleshlight is 10 inches long so for the vast majority of men it is long enough to accommodate the entire penis and has enough room left over to catch ejaculate.

Other than the material and the variety of textures offered, the hard case is what really sets it apart from other masturbators. With the hard case, you can grip it as hard as you want, and the Fleshlight will grip your penis the same way regardless. This is what makes it more like a vagina: you don't have control over how much it grips you. With your hand, you are in complete control from using a strong grip to a very light touch. I do still like to use my hand on occasion, but I find that I like to use my Fleshlights even more.

Hope this helps,

Onthepath

ReplyQuote
(@grandtiger)

Thank you BonerOwner, MegaByteMe, CrimsonWonder and OnThePath, for all the info and advice about the Fleshlight and its maintenance. I must admit that it looks absolutely sumptuous. I see what you mean about the advantage of being open ended, regarding suction, and of course for cleaning. Perhaps I'll eventually give in and get a Fleshlight Wonder Wave.

In the meantime I'll see how the Maven goes. It does turn inside out all the way for cleaning. If I don't like the closed end I guess I could always put a small hole in it. The Fleshlight certainly has the advantage of having enough length to come inside it. If I wear a condom I feel like I'm gagged; I call them 40dB attenuators! If I feel gagged by the Maven I'll take the plunge and get a Fleshlight right away. I know for sure I'll be up against the end of the Maven, so the gagging effect will depend on how stretchy the material is.

Maven will arrive in a few days, but having dispensed myself last night in a mighty flood, I'm not planning on dispensing for another week or two! But I plan to enjoy an hour or two with it every night in the meantime.

Thanks again guys, I'll keep you posted ...

ReplyQuote
(@megabyteme)
Member Adventurer

...the hard case is what really sets it apart from other masturbators. With the hard case, you can grip it as hard as you want, and the Fleshlight will grip your penis the same way regardless. This is what makes it more like a vagina: you don't have control over how much it grips you. With your hand, you are in complete control from using a strong grip to a very light touch. I do still like to use my hand on occasion, but I find that I like to use my Fleshlights even more.

Hope this helps,

Onthepath

Yes, I agree with the above statement. ONE of the reasons I like the fleshlight is because of the hard case. I actually rarely stroke myself with the fleshlight. Rather, I prefer to use methods that get my entire body into it. I want to feel like I'm f'ing the fleshlight instead of just givng myself a handjob with it.

I often place/secure the fleshlight in between the mattress and box springs on the side of the bed. Then I get on my knees on the floor and have at it (like doggy style). I also sometimes use the "shoe method". By placing the closed end of the fleshlight in a shoe you can go at it missionary style. Often times several pillows are needed to get in just the right position. Or instead of the shoe you can just sandwhich it in between pillows.

The only thing, IMO, that would make the fleshlight better would be if it had some sort of a heating element. Something to keep it at a nice 98.6 degrees. You can warm it in hot water, but that is a pain. I use to warm it but now I just allow my own body temperature to warm it.

Sorry for so much about the fleshlight. Back to the aneros...

ReplyQuote
(@bcrafter)
Member Adventurer

Good diet and exercise (which Aneros use comes in) are major importance to maintaining good health.As is mentioned on the Aneros web-site the Aneros provides a non-injurious work-out of the Perineum,Prostate and rectum that can-not be achieved else wise.This exercise promotes increased blood flow and pushes toxins out of the prostate and as we all enjoy(puts a smile on our face).I am not a medical pro but do believe in oriental medicine,(herbs,accupunctue,massage etc)that I will continue using my Aneros's until a bonafide doctor tells me not to.The use of an Aneros utilizes a very basic execise called Kegells which many M.D"s believe in

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 3
Share:
Skip to toolbar