Which aneros model ...

Notifications
Clear all

Which aneros model is best for new users? Poll is created on May 18, 2007

Poll results: Which aneros model is best for new users?
Voter(s): 70
Poll is created on May 18, 2007
SGX  -  votes: 4 / 5.7%
5.7%
MGX  -  votes: 22 / 31.4%
31.4%
HELIX  -  votes: 31 / 44.3%
44.3%
EUPHO  -  votes: 3 / 4.3%
4.3%
MAXIMUS  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%
PROGASM  -  votes: 11 / 15.7%
15.7%

Which aneros model is best for new users?

Page 1 / 2

B Mayfield
(@b-mayfield)
Member Adventurer Registered
Topic starter  

A topic of a dozen threads or more in the past, the results here will likely enable new users to narrow down their choices.

Practiced users... what say you?

BF Mayfield

("Practiced" meaning users who have more than one Aneros and who've experienced pleasure from their sessions, Super O or not)

(@analmart)
Member Adventurer

Definately the helix. I had the MGX and wasn't impressed at all. I've had much better results with my Helix.

ReplyQuote
(@mosquito)
Active Member Customer

Not a new user, but considering the steep price for a blob of plastic that seems to have a mind of it's own. Defiantly Progasm!!! Wish I could have returned my toothpick size, and started up new with the Progasm. It's not big guys, but you will know it's in there!

ReplyQuote
(@a_r_m-56)
New Member Customer

Thanks Mosquito, I've been reading a lot about the Aneros products but I've been a little reluctant to just buy any one of the products available, but have been leaning toward the Progasm, I think you've just helped me make up my mind...

I'll let you know how I like it...Thanks again, A_R_M 56

ReplyQuote
(@breonyx)
Member Adventurer

Well, i like all 3. I've got a eupho, helix and progasm. Its kinda like shifting gears. I warm up with helix, gets me into the awareness zone. Then switch over to eupho. The progasm is very special, IT is in complete control, it is master, i'd imagine the progasm does get to the point the quickest, but its rather like using a sledgehammer, i still haven't got control over progasm (but am enjoying the journey).

ReplyQuote
B Mayfield
(@b-mayfield)
Member Adventurer Registered
Topic starter  

With over 100 votes in, the Helix has emerged as a clear winner with the MGX as the runner up.

The more votes the higher the degree of accuracy. Keep those votes coming!

B Mayfield

ReplyQuote
(@big-jimbo)
Member Adventurer

I wish I had known all of this before I purchased my MGX.

ReplyQuote
(@phils)
Member Adventurer

As a newbie, i enjoy my Helix but i think I will add the Progasm when I get another one.

ReplyQuote
(@friday77)
Member Adventurer

I have the Helix and the MGX, and I prefer the MGX. I just don't feel much with the Helix. The MGX seems to make contact in the right places in order for it to feel good.

ReplyQuote
(@isport)
Active Member Customer

There are two sets of newbies though. Those that are new to anal insertion, and those that have used other toys before. I'm wondering if we split them into two groups if the results would change.

ReplyQuote
(@fun4two)
Member Adventurer

Yes same here new to this but not anal insertion had John Holmes dildo in once for a split sec

ReplyQuote
(@aliquis)
Member Adventurer

Oh shiet, the Helix was so much higher than the Progasm, now I feel stupid =P

ReplyQuote
(@a_user)
Member Adventurer

The product page describes the Helix as "For adventurous beginners and advanced users." That sounded to me like a product that is versatile, so it was my first purchase. Even though I was new to anal play, I got to the Super-O on my third session. I still find new sensations after almost a year, so I haven't ventured further into the product line. That sounds like a winner to me!

ReplyQuote
(@nevado)
New Member Customer

Love the Helix, but last week got the Progasm. There is a pleasurable fullness that Progasm generates. It may seem quite big when you first hold ii in your hands.Just be patiente inserting it, a good amount of lub. really helps. Warming up with the Helix or a smaller aneros can help to relax the anus and then go for Progasm.Still have a long way to go experiencing
my new Progasm.

ReplyQuote
(@aneros_user46003)
New Member Customer

SO, do most use more than one size each time they massage? Or start with one and then switch when the mood hets them, or just what?

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

SO, do most use more than one size each time they massage? Or start with one and then switch when the mood hets them, or just what?

Having been in the forum for nearly two years I tend to think that the answer is yes. For nearly a year, I've been 'loosening up" large (Maximus) then stepping down to either a Helix or Eupho. I think a larger percentage of men loosen up with one of the smaller tools then go upward in size. I also pick the tool based on what I'm planning. If it involves a lot of loud vocaliziing I run with the Helix. If it's going to be very gentle and subtle the the second tool is dame eupho. Now that Vice and tempo have arrived on the scene there's a lot of testing to be done !!! 😀 😎

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Hi. Not sure if I should vote as a newbie, but I've a MGX. I've used it about half a dozen times now and have had 1 fab session (I'd say about 95% perfection that day).
I'm virtually there.
There's not much point in me getting another, well just yet that might be even worse.
I wanted the Helix but hit the wrong button to my retailer.

ReplyQuote
(@jason-m)
Member Adventurer

My 1st & only model is the Progasm Ice I think it's a great way to start because it's the biggest model & personally let's say you buy the other models & don't think you're satisfied with you're gonna spend more money on others trying to figure out which works & gonna have 2 or 3 aneros around but buying the best one in my opinion you get the best & fullest feeling out of it without having to buy the others

ReplyQuote
(@sensitiveguy22)
Member Adventurer

So looking at the poll results the Helix and SGX are apparently the best to start with and Progasm comes in third. Hmm, doesn't help me much considering those are the 3 I'm trying to decide between, lol. And correct me if I'm wrong but the reason Progasm isn't considered as good as the other 2 for a "beginner" is cause of it's size, right? Well what if you're someone like me that has fit some pretty good size objects in (ie 4 fingers) but just hasn't tried an Aneros yet? Is it still better to start off small? Might I be disappointed if it's too small and does not provide enough pressure?

ReplyQuote
(@bsmith14)
Member Adventurer

When I purchased my first model, the progasm, I had the same thought you did. I had experience with dildos/vibrators/finger, etc, so I purchased the progasm as my first model. For me, this was a big mistake, I was able to insert with no problems, but it didn't feel right to me and I eventually stopped using it. I recently bought an MGX and a helix and both models have been great. I now prefer the Helix and wish I had bought that first. The MGX is also very good.

ReplyQuote
(@ripthejacker)
Estimable Member Customer

[COLOR="blue"]my first and only is a progasm and i managed even as an anal virgin to overcome penetration fear reasonably soon after starting my journey ...

prostate wakening took several months of persistent practice and play butt super-o's followed soon thereafter

... i've enjoyed prolonged, extended and multiple orgasms - often (generally) without ejaculation - for nearly thirty years ... so i think that was my "head start"

in spite of my new "joy of prostate play," i still find myself mostly a dick-centered dude ...

so i'd really like to experiment with maximal stimulation of the dickroot/penis bulb

... artform suggests i try maximus - any other comments or recommendations before i place my next order?

i'm a working married family guy without unlimited financial resources

- rip

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

[COLOR="blue"]my first and only is a progasm ... snip ...
so i'd really like to experiment with maximal stimulation of the dickroot/penis bulb ... snip ...
- rip

To isolate on the penis bulb spells a 22mm Peridise for me. ... rook

ReplyQuote
(@jackfood)
Member Adventurer

Is there an option for vice?

ReplyQuote
(@self-stimulator)
Member Adventurer

Hello jackfood,

I don't believe the Vice had been engineered when this poll was created (back in 2007).

SS

ReplyQuote
 Jock
(@jock)
Active Member Customer

I first tried the Helix. It was good but I could not understand what all the fuss was about.
But I learnt a lot as well as how to prepare myself for anal and prostate stimulation.
Over the period of a few weeks I lost interest and in fact I thought it was all over blown.
However I kept reading and finally I bought a Progasm.
My attitude has changed completely.
I would not suggest anyone jump in straight away with a Progasm but wow I am enjoying every second with mine.

ReplyQuote
(@wildrod)
Active Member Customer

The Helix is great to learn on, but graduating to the Progasm was awesome! although it did take some time and did hurt a bit at first. What a great feeling when I finally got it in. It really made me feel like a stud. Best thing that could ever happen to your sex life. I must say the Aneros web site and links were a huge help.

ReplyQuote
mlmac
(@mlmac)
Member Adventurer

I only have three of the models listed. MGX, Helix and the Progasm. So out of those three I think the Helix would be the best one for beginners. MGX would also be a good choice and the Progasm, well that should be for later down the road. At least thats what I think anyway.

ReplyQuote
(@irishedger)
Member Adventurer

Only ever owned two. Helix and progasm. This was when i thought aneros was just an add on to a wank. But even so, i rather the helix. The progasm never did much 4 me. Ive had edgin sessions with the helix where i precum a bucket and still shoot 10+ shots when i ejac. (The ejac is almost clear, just to be...well ... clear.) Progasm would give near similar, but i just rather the helix.

ReplyQuote
(@beezneez)
Active Member Customer

So looking at the poll results the Helix and SGX are apparently the best to start with and Progasm comes in third. Hmm, doesn't help me much considering those are the 3 I'm trying to decide between, lol. And correct me if I'm wrong but the reason Progasm isn't considered as good as the other 2 for a "beginner" is cause of it's size, right? Well what if you're someone like me that has fit some pretty good size objects in (ie 4 fingers) but just hasn't tried an Aneros yet? Is it still better to start off small? Might I be disappointed if it's too small and does not provide enough pressure?

Well, I've had many objects up my anus, including many fists. So, after reading many of the comments here, especially yours, I think I'm going to go with the Progasm. I just hope it's not too small....LoL But, I imagine it won't be as I've not fisted in many, many years. Also, there are different goals here.

ReplyQuote
(@beezneez)
Active Member Customer

When I purchased my first model, the progasm, I had the same thought you did. I had experience with dildos/vibrators/finger, etc, so I purchased the progasm as my first model. For me, this was a big mistake, I was able to insert with no problems, but it didn't feel right to me and I eventually stopped using it. I recently bought an MGX and a helix and both models have been great. I now prefer the Helix and wish I had bought that first. The MGX is also very good.

Ooops, back to the drawing board (see my comment to sensitive guy22). Now what do I do?

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Skip to toolbar