We incorporate my aneros use in our love-making  -  votes: 5 / 38.5%
38.5%
We both do anal play  -  votes: 0 / 0%
0%

*Couples' Introductory Practices

(@artform)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

The question of how to introduce your wife or partner to the fact of your aneros practice seems to be a significant question for many in the Forum. Here is a chance to gather some sense of where others are at, and gather and share ideas about the various possibilities.

Here we can all share our stories of how involved our partners are in our practice by voting and telling our story in this thread. Welcome all!

For our story and mrs. a's and my "mutual prostates practice", see my blog: http://www.aneros.com/displayblog.php?id=3544

sharing these orgasmic energies can be the highest best practice

artform

(@Anonymous)

As I've shared in the forum and in my blog, early on in my journey, I found that my wife got turned on inserting and withdrawing my Aneros for me. This led, in fact, to my beloved actually inserting her finger into my rectum to tickle my prostate from time-to-time. Lately, my wife has been inserting a Peridise for me, prior to my giving her a head-to-toe massage. Even when she's not a part of my later night Aneros sessions, she will usually ask if I slipped one in and how things went. Aneros has definitely become a part of our intimate times together! 😀

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

My wife was there when I bought my first Aneros, a Helix. She isn't into anal play and views the Aneros as a plus -- I get the pleasure and she keeps her hands clean. We routinely use it during foreplay and I let her know when, "I goose myself."

ReplyQuote
(@awired50)
Reputable Member Customer

My wife saw an ad for a prostate massager on Walgreens Online and ask me if I was interested. My 3rd massager wound up being the Aneros Vice. Now I have over 10 different Aneros models. We share my sesssions together.

ReplyQuote
(@nickspark05)
Active Member Customer

My wife saw an ad for a prostate massager on Walgreens Online and ask me if I was interested. My 3rd massager wound up being the Aneros Vice. Now I have over 10 different Aneros models. We share my sesssions together.

How I envy you, wish my partner was into this.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar