This thing is makin...

Notifications
Clear all

This thing is making me question my sexual orientation

(@acethebass)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

This is my first post as a newbie to the Aneros world but I'm fairly experienced with ass play, even though I'm a married, straight guy. I live in Hollywood and I'm a musician which probably says a lot by itself but I'm very tolerant of sexual play as long as it's loving and non harmful. I have always had some bi-curiosity but I've never had a homosexual experience in my life, regardless of the ass play. That was always to enhance masturbation and I'd indulge in it occasionally if I had a toy that wasn't uncomfortable or dangerous, but I've mostly left it out of my regular sexual repertoire and fucked a lot of girls, including my wife, for 40 years so I'm not complaining about lack of pussy here.

I also own several Fleshlights, always returning to the STU because it just seems to feel the best. I buy them on eBay (best prices) and that's where I got interested in the Aneros products....primarily because I didn't know what they did or were for. So I started reading up on them.

OMG! The stuff I then read from users enthralled me and I could NOT stop reading the threads. Though some were clearly from gay men (I'm OK here with that) the majority seemed to be straight guys like me who just wanted to see if men really could have multiple orgasms, as claimed. Since most sex toys are overrated by the sellers, it's great to hear form real users instead. And hear, I did! God, this sounded like the most revolutionary thing since the Pill and the testimonials sound like a cross between psychedelic drug users, mystics and hedonists. I have to admit that it made me all fucking hot, quivery and really horny as I kept reading...like some girl fuck was on her way over and I couldn't wait for the doorbell.

So, I bought an MGX on eBay, followed by a Progasm a few days later. I already own a Rude Boy vibrator/prostate massager and it does feel pretty good, as well as being fun to watch the precum come dripping out but it's still a jack-off accessory rather than it's own world unto itself.

Well, the Progasm beat the MGX to my door somehow, arriving yeasterday. I was pacing all over my office upstairs trying to intercept the Postman so that my wife wouldn't feel it and ask weird questions. She didn't like the Jack Rabbitt vibrator the I bought her as a surprise for Valentines day last month so she's wary now of more "surprise toys" in the mail. Anyway, I caught the package and immediately had real butterfiles in my stomach as I went upstairs with the mail. I closed the door to my home office and quickly cut open the package, revealing the white Aneros Progasm, which I quickly liberated from its packaging and disposed of the evidence. Once in my bathroom, I quickly douched my ass with warm water, lubed with both Vaseline, AstroGlide Gel and injected liquid AstroGlide supreme in my colon, and popped the Progasm up my anxious poop chute. Frankly, it slipped right in. I'm used to a large 7" cock dildo that I have so this was no challenge at all but once in it did feel like it was taking up all the space in my colon. A good, full feeling and I dug immediately but also a full feeling with a slight dull pain in certain positions that were too aggressive against my prostate.

I proceeded to put my bikini underwear and jeans back on and try to sit and work at the computer at my desk with a pillow underneath, and it did feel good but it also was somewhat painful if I shifted or ground down on it too hard. I liked it though and it was a familiar feeling, making me begin the precum drip that I love (I love the taste of it and tend to swallow it eagerly when a big drop comes out). After about 30 minutes I realized that this was not comfortable enough for me to keep in me while working so I popped it out with one big squeeze and it plunged into the toilet before I could grab it.

Fast forward to later that night when it was getting late and my wife was still working downstairs. I kissed her goodnight and went up to bed, and to try another go with the Progasm. This time I really extra-lubed everything, including my insides, and popped it in me again. I lay down on the bed and tried to quiet my mind and do deep breathing, which was fun. I do a lot of Pilates and Yoga and my abs, core, glutes and legs are all very toned and strong. So, I began to practice with contractions and as I did, I remembered the "suck in" and "push out" movements that others had described. I tried it and God, I started to REALLY enjoy the feeling.

I found that I could make the mighty Progasm fuck the hell out of me by squeezing and pushing it in rapid order. Since I was SOOOO lubed, it slid in and out furiously and it would sometimes suck it up as high as I could go...an awesome feeling... and then I'd "shit it out" to ram me again. By putting my hand on it while doing this, I realized that it really was NOT moving very far at all but the sensation was like I was being fucked like a white bitch, over and over and harder and faster. Precum was building up on my tummy too, to my great pleasure. I did every move I could think of after that with hip grinding and pelvic tilts feeling amazing. I loved being fucked to death by this ass demon and i realized that I was moaning with pleasure at the deep sensations of it. I was in love with this plastic lover.

That scared me a little afterward because I was having so much pleasure being fucked in my sweet ass by it that I naturally played like it was a guy fucking me. I also played like I was female and sat up and ground it into me like a girl grinding down on a cock. Then I played like I was grinding my own ass down onto a real big male cock and I was thrilled by that feeling too.

I just loved being fucked in the by this bad ass I had read of another guy on this forum who actually had a gay friend fuck him for the first time to see what it was really like and he flipped out over it too. Now, I'm getting really bi-curious again about this. Let's face it: this is a penis substitute any way you want to slice it and it takes a little bravery for straight guys to even want to try this out because of all the gay stigma attached to ass play and ass-gasms. But I didn't care, it felt great and I haven't even orgasmed yet either, big, small or Super O. Still a newbie here.

So, are any other straight guys here who use these wonderful little one piece, non mechanical wonders who are having weird fantasies to have a man fuck them for real now? I'd like to feel that as well and feel a huge warm cum load gush inside me like a woman but I'm getting really nervous about my manhood now and I don't really want to discover that I'm actually gay after 60 years as a hetero man.

Thoughts?

(@korkelz)
Reputable Member Customer

I don't view the aneros as a replacement for a penis; more a replacement for my wife's prostate massages. Being able to have an orgasm with the aneros is a small goal to reach the higher goal: having orgasms with my mind, which I believe will also lead to being able to have multiple dry orgasms during intercourse. If not, I have KSMO.

You want to leave your wife because you enjoy the aneros so much? That's an unecessary jump. The sex life with my wife has been improved by what the aneros has taught me. Continue enjoying the aneros and escape to whatever sexual fantasy you want.

Well, we clearly have different sexual fantasies, but I can definitely relate to your "gay" desires. Let me ask you this, are they really gay desires? I love breasts wayyyy too much to ever be really gay, but I've taken pleasure in imagining myself being a woman, can you say that is a gay thing? Imagining that you are a woman being penetrated by a man is not far from imagining you are a guy being done by a guy. For me, that's all just a sexual fantasy, not partner preference or orientation. I'd rather a woman sucking on my cock than a man, wouldn't you say the same?

Because ejaculation is a loss of arousal, I can't take pleasure in imagining or even seeing anyone ejaculating, unless it's pure pre-cum. Actually, I pretty much only watch men on x-tube. I find videos of people experiencing great pleasure and leaking pre-cum very arousing. But I know this doesn't mean I'm gay. I never watch a video that is all about the ejaculation.

Point is, I'm not gay, but I bet I do/think about a lot of things that most people would think to be gay.

ReplyQuote
(@acethebass)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Yeah, I feel the same way, essentially. I adore girls, I love their bodies and they turn me on more than guys bodies by a huge long shot. Yes. I'd rather cum in a girls lovely mouth than in a guys and I lust after beautiful women rather than "hot" guys. I'm curious about being blown by a guy but that's just because i like somebody blowing me, regardless of gender.

It's just that, since I haven't really gotten to the good stuff with the Aneros products yet, the feeling of being penetrated by something that is self activated and somewhat independent of me is similar to what I'd expect from a good ass-fuck from an experienced guy. Not really something I want to actively pursue but....there it is. That's what's going on in my ass hole. Unless I imagine it's a girl with a strap-on doing me (and I've done this several times before, with pleasure) it just all makes me body-horny and my resistance to sexual preference seems to crumble at that point. I'm basically a pleasure seeker so whatever feels good wins out over propriety or technical, social taboos.

I guess I'll wait to see how I feel after the real "good stuff" starts to happen to me with my Aneros tools (not "toys"...these things are more important than mere toys, IMO). It seems to eventually do that to everyone here. Then I may just want to consider the rectal pleasure it provides me with as a totally separate thing from the idea of simulated gay sex. I mean, what guy, gay or straight, doesn't want to experience orgasms of the quantity and magnitude described in this forum? It represents a true paradigm shift in male sexuality itself. Why this product isn't in every magazine and every TV show in the world is a mystery to me? So simple yet so powerful. The secrets of ancient sexual mysticism unlocked by a well designed piece of molded plastic in the 21st Century. This liberates men like the birth control pill liberated women...free to enjoy their own sexuality without the constraints of pregnancy or family. Why is this such a secret after 10 full years on the market? In many ways, maybe we want to keep it a secret but shit, man....this is revolutionary. It then HAS to be the onus our society places on the rectum, feces, AIDS and all the "gay" prejudices we still have as a society.

Don't you think you'd get the shit beat out of you if you walked into a cowboy or sports bar with a box of these things and started handing them out and telling every guy that it needs to slip up his ass after generous lubrication? I'm originally from Texas and no "real man" puts nuthin' up his ass except his doctor's finger once a year.

So, I guess we'll see how the general male population accepts this. The gay community is far ahead of us, as usual, of course. Weird times we live in, yes?

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

Yeah guys,

I know I'm not gay. I love cervixs and all that goes with them. Even put a marble in my Fleshlight to remind me of what those are all about. But I've come to realize that male sexuality runs along a spectrum that has a fair 'bi' chunk of real estate in the middle. And, I know quite well that I'm definitely 'bi-curious' -- quite distant from the str8 choice that I identified with when I started my Aneros Journey.

The first orgasmic, OMG, rectal clench with Helix unleashed all of this. I realized what women felt all those years. And, what bottoms also felt.

It helps to occasionally look in the mirror and say, "that'a a monogamous male there." Remember too that we are making love to/with ourselves and the Aneros is just the focal-point that ties it all together.

If you travel, carry a miniature copy of your marriage license with you. Check it out then, look in the mirror and say, "that's a monogamous........... Then have an Aneros session -- keeps you out of the bar and prevents STD's.

enjoy ....rook

ReplyQuote
(@ten_s_nut)
Prominent Member Customer

Hello, acethebass.

So, you discovered our little secret and the club that talks about it, huh? Now we'll have to kill you. Just kidding... 🙂

Hey, enjoy whatever fantasies turn you. Want to go bi? Whatever... Nobody judges around here.

If you can figure out a way to bring your wife into the game, you'll discover an amazing shortcut to all kinds of Aneros pleasure. Having a partner for play really ratchets things up. Yeah, that thing, too.

Cheers,

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@priapusone)

Ace, great story man, you need to come on the week end chat! Wow, a Progasm to start, I'm not that brave, but I worked up to it and it's delicious, to say the least! A crazy new world here, to say the least..oh, and your story was very erotic...thanks for sharing!

ReplyQuote
(@priapusone)

Join up with the Progasm user's too! Very enlightening info there!

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Welcome acethebass!! 😀 :D... both to your rapidly revelatory aneros journey and to this great open diverse community!!

Thank you for your detailed backgrounder and your intensity in expressing your initiating Progasm experiences. The Progasm model was developed to meet the requests of the gay market, and many straight-spectrum users have experienced, if less clearly and exuberantly, what you certainly have. You might like to add to the Male Sexual Orientation Here Poll too acethebass: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f6/%2Amale-sexual-orientation-here-12285/

In my youth I did have an exploratory gay relationship with a long-time male friend, and I bottomed as well as topped. Before we began these explorations, I had discovered my prostate and massaged solo since I was 13, so I had no difficulty having his cock enter me. We really enjoyed each other initially, butt then, being 17-18 and having girlfriends, things got distracting and complicated. Ultimately I found my self on the straight side of bisexual and he found that he was/is gay.

Here at Aneros, I went from MGX to Eupho over my first year here (now beginning fifth year) and achieved the full gamut up to some of the most astounding Spiritual Orgasms. I felt I had everything Aneros had to offer then, and no need for the larger models. And yet... when the Progasm Ice model was announced, its aesthetics, and I trigger easily aesthetically, got to me and I bought one... and found I do indeed still love a full rectum with the added focus on my prostate. I got the Vice and it is even more a soft textured close personal fit, one you can comfortable sit on for lengths of time or take walking inside you joyously. A softer gentler full cock inside you focused on your joys.

I love the Ice mobility and when I have it in while my wife and I are having a penile/vaginal session, and it is giving me a great slamming while I am thrusting in her, she loves feeling the "bump" on my prostate and penis root/bulb transmitted through my erection to her vagina/g-spot/cervix. Freudian train ride extraordinaire!!

All the inner joys of bottoming without having to be in another human relationship, except with that guy in the mirror with a big smile and great glow. And that happy easy reminder rook!! Another case as Einstein said: "Imagination is more important than knowledge."

These bigger models also do a better job for me in my BPH therapy sessions, producing more pre-cum than I have ever produced, great chains of Super-Os and more, ending in a glorious Super-T ejac to clean the pipes.

all many ways to greatly ride these complexly stimulative keys to the universes above and beyond everything all

artform

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

acethebass-

i too have gone to the dark side in my fantasies, as evidence by some of my more provocative posts.

about why this phenomenon isn't making headlines, first, not to curb your enthusiasm, but please don't take the hype too seriously. first and foremost, sidestep the trap of having the hype drive your expectations. you yourself have to decide what this device is gonna do for you and your body, through actual experience. the people here who often make the worst progress are those who are fixated on the hyped expectation. not to say you won't have great results. you most likely will.

second, you have to remember that we are a self-selected group of guys who are inclined towards this hobby. i have discussed the aneros with dozens of guys and not one of them really gave a shit. one guy said "ah, one orgasm is enough for me."

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@ten_s_nut)

darwin;

In your reply to acethebass you referred to Aneros use as a hobby. I don't intend to ignite a flame war about this, but I wouldn't consider any sexual practice or aspect of sexuality a hobby. Stamp collecting, RC models, flower arranging and quilting are hobbies.

Multiple Male Orgasms are something only a small percentage of men will ever hear about and an even smaller percentage will ever succeed in accomplishing. Of course, those who don't succeed and try a lot might have found an unusual hobby: collecting prostate massagers and vibrators. 🙂

Best Regards,

Dave

PS. I hope you're feeling better, lately.

D.

ReplyQuote
(@helix44)
Member Adventurer

No need to question your sexual orientation! Sounds like you're just a very cool guy open to a continuum of experiences. Let me tell what it's like being gay: I've been checking out every cute guy I could get my eyes on since I was ten years old, and can't stop thinking about every bit of the male physique pretty much every minute of the day. I'm guessing your experience is the same except with women. I dated women before coming out and have no regrets, but if I had been honest with myself I would have only had relationships with men my whole life.

I love being bottom but let me tell you the aneros is a different experience. Expand your horizons and experiment, but having sex with a guy won't change your sexual orientation!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Yeah the Progasm especially tends to open you up to the extremes of sexual experience where the greater the taboo, the greater the turn-on. It gives you the most sexually 'avant-garde' fantasies.It's probably the size that does it.
But I wouldn't question your sexuality unless e.g.seeing a man giving another man a blowjob turns you on.

For me personally it was just a phase, but there comes a point when even the most taboo sexual fantasy you can fathom doesn't correspond with the ecstatic feeling you're feeling and then it's time to just let go....close your eyes and let go and explore realms of pleasure we as humans are fortunate enough to explore

ReplyQuote
(@acethebass)
Active Member Customer
Topic starter  

Yes, you're all correct here. It's about the human experience and about pleasure in the material world, regardless of what physical equipment or what sexual orientation you were born with. I came of age in the sixties and I've never lost that lust for experience...not reckless risk, just curiosity and pleasure seeking for the sake of enlightenment...especially around things that edged on mysticism and insight.

Drugs weren't necessarily "it", though LSD had some amazing moments and insights, as does cannabis occasionally. But creating music takes me there without drugs on a good day and I suspect that such free, jazz-like body exploration...what we call "hitting the note" in music, will translate to the personal world of prostate stimulation and the kundalini fire...the cobra that appears above the head as the spine transmits energy throughout the body, into the earth and outwards into the universe. Orgasms open that mystical door just a crack, I think. Sustained orgasms might allow us to linger much longer in a mystical state I hope.

If a well-designed piece of plastic can open that door safely and naturally, I'm totally into it and on that path. No hangover, no coming down, no recovery, no physical destruction. John Lennon would have really been into this, I'd bet, as would many other intellectuals and enlightenment seekers throughout history.

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Mysticism toward Spiritual Orgasms is a truly wonderful path that good numbers here have visited and visit regularly acethebass!!

Here is an article that is a reference here: The Quest for Spiritual Orgasm

There is also a Poll: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f6/%2Aspiritual-orgasm-interest-experience-12443/

And this mapping that includes Spiritual Orgasms: http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/super-o-spectrum-whats-your-point-view-15328/

And a focused Discussion Group: http://www.aneros.com/forum/groups/sos-sojourners/

And lot of chat opportunities too...

all the best spiritual orgasmic energetics high flying and universal union all

artform

ReplyQuote
(@kharrisma)
Member Adventurer

Hi acethebass

This appears to be a fairly common reaction... "if a damned piece of *plastic* feels this good, then what must the real deal feel like?" I'm very much in the throes of this myself; a confirmed str8, married 38 years to the same woman, two daughters, manly job, shoot firearms... and clamoring in my head is this vision/fantasy of an intense tryst with a hot male! Some of my other recent posts reflect this. I'm not gay, I like women's bodies waaaaay too much for that, but I'm now open to intimacy with a man, something I was vehemently against for a very long time. So strange, what an encounter with a cunningly-designed piece of plastic can do to one's inner world!

Welcome home, by the way!

ReplyQuote
(@the-new-yorker)
Member Adventurer

"if a damned piece of *plastic* feels this good, then what must the real deal feel like?"

Sometimes I wonder about that when the piece of plastic is going to work on me. I'm thinking it's quite another deal altogether when you've got a man thrusting his hot tool inside you. I'd be curious to receive it from a man just once, but the fallout from that would wreck my life.

NY

ReplyQuote
(@kharrisma)
Member Adventurer

@The New Yorker:

True enough, but then, by the same token, a careless hetero affair can do just as much damage, if not more.

Your rational side says "No, no, no!" but your feeling side says, "Weeeelllll, maybe, just once, just to see...."

Come to the dark side; we have cookies!!

Isn't it just a damned shame that society is in such a state that the desire to experiment with "alternative" (by "normal" social standards) forms of love are so hazardous to your health: emotional, mental, and physical?? You wanna try cage fighting, and "Whoa, DUDE! What a MAN!!" You wanna experience LOVE with a MAN, and "Whoa, SHEILA! Get the f**k away from ME!!" Fighting, violence, domination, competition = GOOD! Tenderness, vulnerability, openness, heteroflexibility = BADBADBAD!! Pitiful. Makes me want to turn in my Human card and apply for a different, better race.

Karl

ReplyQuote
(@the-new-yorker)
Member Adventurer

@The New Yorker:
True enough, but then, by the same token, a careless hetero affair can do just as much damage, if not more.

I totally agree with that. My wife and I are on different levels when it comes to sex drive. Too often, I'm in DRIVE and she's in PARK. To me, the Aneros has become a way to pleasure myself and explore a few fantasies without having to engage in an extramarital affair (hetero or homo).

The big fun for me with the Aneros is the feeling of getting penetrated like a woman and getting that massive Dry-O that almost takes my breath away. I imagine myself as a woman having a massive G-spot orgasm. I get hot just thinking about that. I'd be curious to see how much greater of an experience it would be to have a man do that to me.

But in regards as to whether a piece of plastic can change your sexual orientation, I don't believe so. But I do think that getting that much pleasure from behind using the Aneros can cause someone to question his sexual orientation. At the very least, you find out something about your sexuality that was previously hidden in your sub-conscious. In my case, I'm straight, but found out that I have slight bi-curiosity.

NY

ReplyQuote
(@kharrisma)
Member Adventurer

But in regards as to whether a piece of plastic can change your sexual orientation, I don't believe so. But I do think that getting that much pleasure from behind using the Aneros can cause someone to question his sexual orientation. At the very least, you find out something about your sexuality that was previously hidden in your sub-conscious. In my case, I'm straight, but found out that I have slight bi-curiosity.

NY

That appears to be a fairly common reaction. There are several (probably more) threads on this site discussing just that; I'd post links to them if I knew how! That was my own take on Aneros use; I didn't so much question my orientation as expand my acceptable range of possibilities. I like women FAR to much to jump ship... but I wouldn't mind taking a pleasure cruise on the other boat every now and again!

Karl

ReplyQuote
(@bobby-o)
Member Adventurer

I'm usually more of a reader than a participant in these forums, but on this topic, I thought that I would join in. I am a married guy with a young son. When I used to see gay sex in porn, I thought that the bottom guy "had" to be "faking" his pleasure. It couldn't possibly be pleasurable, I thought. I was wrong. If having a penis in my ass is even half as pleasurable as my aneros, it might be worth giving it a try sometime. And, believe me, these are new thoughts for me.

I have never experienced such pleasure as I have received from my helix and progasm. I never knew such pleasure was attainable. Even now I end my sessions in utter shock and amazement . . .totally "used" and spent. Sweet agony.

I am not so much of a labels guy. I try not to get all worried if I have changed from str8 to bi-curious or whatever. I am just who I am. . .whatever that is. And if the right opportunity and discreetness ever came along, who know?

ReplyQuote
(@ten_s_nut)

Hello, Bobby.

I'm also a married guy with kids: 2 teen sons and a younger daughter. I had the same reaction as you to gay porn "bottoms" and have also changed my opinion regarding anal pleasure as a result of Aneros use. I agree that it's wise to say, "never say never" about anything because life is unpredictable. That said, when I imagine a person f***ing me when the VICE is going crazy, it's always my wife with a strap-on. I've tried substituting gay characters from fiction, like those in Brokeback Mountain, but they don't allow the fantasy to continue. That makes me wonder if I harbor some kind of secret homophobia that I can't consciously admit. I think of myself as open-minded so I hope that's not the case.

Best Regards,

Dave

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Hi men!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀

The New Yorker, you might let us know your age as your description of your married life is common to many of us here. I'm 64. I'd also invite you to post an cross-post your post #18 above as an update in the Male Sexual Orientation Here Poll. That would be a very helpful contribution there. Thanks. And thanks for this:

Sometimes I wonder about that when the piece of plastic is going to work on me. I'm thinking it's quite another deal altogether when you've got a man thrusting his hot tool inside you. I'd be curious to receive it from a man just once, but the fallout from that would wreck my life.
NY

And thanks kharrisma for this:

That appears to be a fairly common reaction. There are several (probably more) threads on this site discussing just that; I'd post links to them if I knew how! That was my own take on Aneros use; I didn't so much question my orientation as expand my acceptable range of possibilities. I like women FAR to much to jump ship... but I wouldn't mind taking a pleasure cruise on the other boat every now and again!

Welcome Bobby O from Texas!! Man, you have the most direct and righteous avatar!! Thanks for this:

...I am a married guy with a young son. When I used to see gay sex in porn, I thought that the bottom guy "had" to be "faking" his pleasure. It couldn't possibly be pleasurable, I thought. I was wrong. If having a penis in my ass is even half as pleasurable as my aneros, it might be worth giving it a try sometime. And, believe me, these are new thoughts for me.

I have never experienced such pleasure as I have received from my helix and progasm. I never knew such pleasure was attainable. Even now I end my sessions in utter shock and amazement . . .totally "used" and spent. Sweet agony.

I am not so much of a labels guy. I try not to get all worried if I have changed from str8 to bi-curious or whatever. I am just who I am. . .whatever that is. And if the right opportunity and discreetness ever came along, who know?

And thanks very much for this honest opening Dave!!:

I agree that it's wise to say, "never say never" about anything because life is unpredictable. That said, when I imagine a person f***ing me when the VICE is going crazy, it's always my wife with a strap-on. I've tried substituting gay characters from fiction, like those in Brokeback Mountain, but they don't allow the fantasy to continue. That makes me wonder if I harbor some kind of secret homophobia that I can't consciously admit. I think of myself as open-minded so I hope that's not the case.

I have had a good friend's cock several times when I was 17-18 (now 64) and I enjoyed it very much, having been a prostate massager, finger or dildo, since age 13, and having spiritual-level after-effects orgasms then too. Although it was quite stimulating and pleasurable, I had did not have either dry or wet orgasms during the anal penetration and pumping, and in fact it soon became to "the same" and that soon ended me bottoming. Just the facts boys, not meant to discourage your explorations. I am very glad that I did try it during the questioning of maturing teen life.

Dave, my friend, I have had to search my heart and soul in a similar way recently, when during what is normally a higher level energies coached energies session, I felt exactly like the first time I was the bottom in that youthful exuberant gay play with my gay partner back then. Only this new time it had all the radiant energies of the most powerful energetic orgasms filling my ass like a living sacred cock. And the spiritual orgasm was an overwhelming one.

I was communicating with my friend, the coach, and it felt like him, surrounded by the energies, in me. He took no offence, and was only doing a neutral generalized coaching, as an objective observer. I felt and continue to have this great sense of liberation, as if, despite all my sense of being at peace in the marvellous "mutual prostates practice" of our 41+ year marriage, our many gay and lesbian friendships, and being what I thought was completely open about it all here, as if I was holding back or hadn't been fully open about my feelings, to myself, about ever taking it up there again. This event shows that I was as open as you guys have discussed in varying degrees, and yet I just had an even better experience, IMHO, through this fabulous energies sharing ability that The Tao of Aneros can open for us.

all the very best coming to feel and know ourselves as whole male beings all

artform

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

i have to say that i am thrilled that all these guys are speaking up about this curiosity, which i have been expressing in some of my graphic posts for years.

bravo, and --at the very least-- let the imaginations run free!

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@the-new-yorker)
Member Adventurer

The New Yorker, you might let us know your age as your description of your married life is common to many of us here. I'm 64. I'd also invite you to post an cross-post your post #18 above as an update in the Male Sexual Orientation Here Poll. That would be a very helpful contribution there. Thanks. And thanks for this:

"Sometimes I wonder about that when the piece of plastic is going to work on me. I'm thinking it's quite another deal altogether when you've got a man thrusting his hot tool inside you. I'd be curious to receive it from a man just once, but the fallout from that would wreck my life.
NY"

I took that poll a while back, early into my Aneros usage and clicked off "Straight" without any hesitation. Now I would click "Straight - Curious". I used to wonder what was in it for the male "receiver", now I know! Anyhow, I'm aged 38, married 15 years with 2 children.

NY

ReplyQuote
(@buster)
Noble Member Customer

I think that most guys experience a kind of awakening that they do not expect in regards to their sexuality while on their Aneros journey that is quite unexpected. I know it was for me. I am a believer in the Kinsey scale:

0- Exclusively heterosexual with no homosexual
1- Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual
2- Predominantly heterosexual, but more than incidentally homosexual
3- Equally heterosexual and homosexual
4- Predominantly homosexual, but more than incidentally heterosexual
5- Predominantly homosexual, only incidentally heterosexual
6- Exclusively homosexual

I also believe that there are a lot more people that fall in between the two extremes than realize until they open themselves up and explore. The problem lies in people needing labels to identify a person. As you can see, there is a ton of grey area to it. What's wrong with a little fantasy of the other side every now and then? Nothing changes what you are, even a fantasy.

Live and let live. Have fun and don't hurt anybody and it is all good.

(Sorry the scale turned out small)

Attached files

ReplyQuote
rumel
(@rumel)
Illustrious Member Customer

We are who we are, a Super-O experience doesn't change who you are. Whether you are a heterosexual male, a homosexual male, bi-sexual male or a woman trapped in a male body. What does happen though is your consciousness may be altered to allow you to see more of the truth about who you really are. This is part of your journey of liberation from years of cultural/social conditioning.

'Buster' makes some salient points -

I also believe that there are a lot more people that fall in between the two extremes than realize until they open themselves up and explore. The problem lies in people needing labels to identify a person. As you can see, there is a ton of grey area to it. What's wrong with a little fantasy of the other side every now and then? Nothing changes what you are, even a fantasy.

The Kinsey Scale, while helpful, implies a certain rigidity which doesn't correspond to the reality of a person's being. Our sexuality is a dynamic, its nature may change over time as life circumstances change. Both our physical worlds and our fantasy worlds are fluid to the ebb and flow of our inherent sexuality. There are indeed many more shades of gray to our sexuality than the black or white extremes.

ReplyQuote
(@priapusone)

It gets crazy guys!

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar