safer lubricant

Notifications
Clear all

safer lubricant

(@themark)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Hi. Whatever you put in your rectum will be absorbed into your bloodstream. Petrolium products are bad. Products with parabens are probably bad. Look, prostate cancer is a major killer, don't give it any help. I suggest coconut or palm oil. They are actually beneficial because they include oils created by the bacteria in your large intestine.

(@pnoman)
Member Adventurer

Search before you post- maybe you'll find some answers....I use PROBE thick and rich- works great. Rumel's NATURAL JELLY has gotten rave reviews- but I haven't whipped up a batch yet!

ReplyQuote
(@badger)
Prominent Member Customer

The one that's actually been through a rectal test and passed by the largest margin is Slippery Stuff Gel, you can read it here:

AEGiS-CATIE News: Intriguing findings from study on lubricants - March 29, 2007

Also, there was a thread about the safety of anal lubes, which can be found here:

http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/lubrication-dangers-update-13551/

Hope this is helpful; making an informed selection is always the best.

ReplyQuote
 Nat
(@nat)
Member Adventurer

Actually, I was about to post a similar thread.

I use baby oil, and have for a few years. However, now it seems that my ejaculate has become watery and thick in substance. As foul as it might sound to some of you, I do sometimes taste it, and didnt have much problems in the passed. But now its a very oily and chemical kind of nasty taste. Im starting to that that because I use Aneros a lot, and that if the diet has changed any.. it has been for the better, that it has to do with the lube Im using.

I hate actually sexually made lubes like KY and such. Plus they are way too expensive, and dry out really easily. Yet Im not the type of guy that is into making his own lube. It just seems like way too much of a big deal. So Im kinda wondering what products I can go out and buy as lube, and not have harmful effects with.

ReplyQuote
(@love_is)
Member Adventurer

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar