A quick update from...

Notifications
Clear all

A quick update from 'ol Buster

(@buster)
Noble Member Customer
Topic starter  

I don't know how many people monitor the blogs, but I made an entry in mine today that I wanted to share. The structure of my blog seems strange and not very easy to read. It is my history here for the most part. I tried to keep this short but I am sitting here having a couple of beers trying to come down from the session I just had. I have been wanting to touch base in this fashion for a while, so here goes.

My journey has been 5+ years in the making and has had many twists and turns. I know that many get tired of hearing all of the standard feedback about "relaxing" and "be patient". It is all valid in my opinion. I am sitting here as I write this almost shaking. I can simply exhale deeply and start it all up again. The 90 minute session that I came out of 30 minutes ago shook me to my core, or so it seems. I am not sure that any of us has fully reached our potential in this amazing thing we call Super O's. It has so many shapes and sizes and intensities. If you are reading this, one piece of advise for you is to try and not get to bogged down in everything having to have a label. It is this simple, if it feels good, then great! Over analyzing what is happening to you can take away from what you have accomplished up to that point. At least that seemed to be the case with me. Enjoy whatever comes along and realize that there is more to come and it will come to you.

I thought that if my experiences can help anybody then I want to contribute back to a community that has meant a great deal to me during my growth. As I look back, I can now see some things that I went through that I didn't understand at the time but are now very clear. I don't understand why it is that every man's journey is different, but it has proven to be the case. For me, a tough lesson was understanding the difference between orgasm and ejaculation. I don't know why it took me so long to get it, but once I slowed things down and enjoyed those orgasmic sensations for what they were, it was then that I started to make some serious progress.

My first detour away from my Aneros practice was with KSMO. This solidified the notion that the ability to Super O was not prostate based, these orgasms start in the brain. My experiences with KSMO have been great and I use the breathing method with every session. I feel as though my KSMO practice is just beginning and that I will become more adept as time goes on.

Another detour was my experimentation with my Fleshlight. The idea of using a Fleshlight seems ridiculous to some because the very nature of the Fleshlight is for penile pleasure. How this helped me was that it allowed me (after some practice) to hover in that pre-ejaculation orgasmic state for extended periods of time. It is like it hardwired into my brain that I did not have to ejaculate to experience this kind of orgasm. Throughout this entire period of practice, I used an Aneros (mostly my Progasm) in conjunction with my Fleshlight.

I also experimented with the Bullet Vibrator. I bought my bullet from Aneros so many of you know which one I am talking about. I determined early that the vibrator and Aneros (for prostate stimulation) does not mix well for me. It just numbs my prostate and does not give me any great sensations at all. However, a vibrator against the penis can be quite exhilarating. I had an old Fleshlight that I didn't care too much about so I cut off about an inch off the end and was able to use that to hold the vibrator to the bottom side of my penis at the frenulum. I always used an Aneros model (various ones) with this activity. What this seemed to accomplish for me was to awaken the prostate to penile stimulation that was not going to end in ejaculation. There seems to be a difference in how the prostate reacts to this. I felt as though I was hooked up to electricity!! The orgasms that I experienced were different than any I had experienced up to that point. At a very low speed, I could get to a spot where it felt that my whole body was a circuit that was finally complete. To be able to apply that subtle penile stimulation to the mix kicked me to such a higher place!

Too much penile stimulation? Perhaps, but it worked for me and was a lot of fun!

I am back now to Aneros only sessions. They are by far the best sessions that I have ever had. From out of nowhere, the Helix has become my model of choice. I am sure that will change, it is just an observation. Never throw any of them away, you never know.

So what does this mean? In the last year, this is what I have been working on to get where I am today. Will it work for everyone? Probably not. I have read with fascination what different guys have done to get to where they are and have tried quite a few. I appreciate you sharing these methods with us. I am nowhere near the end of this and that is the thing that is so cool . I am just so thankful that I was open minded enough to start this journey in the first place. If it weren't for this forum, I never would have made it to this point. Thanks guys, and thank you Support.

That's it for now. If you read through my blog, you will see that there were MANY other stages that I have gone through to get here. I wouldn't trade any of them. Good luck to all and have fun!

rumel
(@rumel)
Illustrious Member Customer

Buster,

Thanks for the update. While I haven't tried all of your alternate paths, I can concur with a number of your findings. As 'BF Mayfield' pointed out early on, "Super O's come in all shapes and sizes. Some are small, some are large, some are single, some are multiple, some are centered in one area while others are in another. Some are particularly intense, while others are more subdued.".
1.) You are correct, trying to label all these experiences can be very counterproductive, especially during an Anerosession, the rational thought process can diminish your appreciation for the pleasure you might otherwise have perceived. As 'ArcticWolves' says in his signature "To be upset over what you DON'T have is to waste what you DO have.".
2.) Over analyzing, like labeling, hinders the enjoyment as well, each Anerosession is a unique opportunity to experience another aspect of ones own being. There will be plenty of time after the session to apply reasoned analysis, so just enjoy the now moments for what they are.
3) "Enjoy whatever comes along and realize that there is more to come and it will come to you.", well said friend!

Thanks for all your encouragement in helping the rest of us get to higher levels of enjoyment.

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

Absolutely great post and very timely for me. I've been playing with two different paths to shape mini-Os and was really getting "analytical" in their differences. You hit me with this post at EXACTLY the right time. It made me take a step backward and just enjoy the larger view.

Thanks ever so much !

ReplyQuote
(@moggie)
Estimable Member Customer

Hi Buster, old friend!:)

A great post and it's good to hear about your progress. Like you I've been on the MMO trail for a few years and I'm still struggling with the realisation that progress never stops - however far one has travelled there's always some new and exciting experience waiting around the next corner, or, as in KSMO-lore, a new gateway to pass through.

Life has become mega-exciting!

Keep writing!

Mog

ReplyQuote
(@buster)
Noble Member Customer
Topic starter  

Thanks Guys, I appreciate the positive feedback. To be honest with you, I have been wondering for a while whether I should post this or not. For me it has been a most remarkable time and I have been fascinated with as my friend Mog says, with the "new and exciting experience waiting around the next corner." Thanks for commenting Mog. I know yours has been an incredible journey and you are an example to many others, including me.

Rook, I was very happy to learn that my post was timely for you. Anything I can do to help I certainly will and if that help is getting you to step back and realize what great progress you have made already and that there are MANY paths to the Super O, then I have done my job. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Rumel, you have been such a great help to me. I will never forget the first session that I had after I got your HypnAerosession. I broke a significant barrier with that. I look forward to your next project. Thank you for the time you spend here and the comments to this post. The new guys sure appreciate it as well.

I can't name all of my friends here individually that have had a huge impact on me, but I suspect you know who you are. For those that I have traded many PM's or chatted with, I thank you for the time that you put into this adventure, you really get how special this is and you want to share it. If it weren't for guys like you, there would be no forum and the message would not get out there and THAT would be a crime.

I think it is good every once in a while to make a point of acknowledging your appreciation for what you have, and I hopefully got that accomplished here. For you new guys, stick around, it is not a hoax, it might just change your life for the better. It has for me.

A great weekend to all,

Buster

ReplyQuote
(@love_is)
Member Adventurer

A wonderful post to read Buster! 🙂 Thank you for taking the time to type up your thoughts. I'm always amazed to read about the different ways that guys find and achieve super-O's.

Love_is

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar