Question about Cock...

Notifications
Clear all

Question about Cockring's (Offtopic)

(@milktruck)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Hi I have a question, and I know it's Off topic from the anero's product's but it is about Cockring's. Are cockring's good for solo use mostly..like just masturbation really? I've heard they are good for when you are with a partner but I was curious if it is good if you were just gonna use one for masturbation.

rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

It's not at all off-topic. Aneros merchandises quality cockrings from Gear Essentials.

http://www.aneros.com/sex-toys-for-men/

A cockring can kick mb up a notch and make edging more intense. 8) THIRTY MINUTES MAX THEN GET IT DOWN AND REMOVE THE RING.

Recommend: get your sizing correct with an inexpensive ring (start with some rubber o-rings from an auto supply or adult/leather store. Then 'graduate' to inexpensive metal rings. If it turns out to not be your thing, you're out 5 or 6 bucks at most. At this stage, keep a pair of capable metal cutters handy if you make a mistake. 😳

If you like it then go for the jewelry grade gear. 8)

hth...

ReplyQuote
(@fun4two)
Member Adventurer

Hey can one of those rubber type braclets work....You know like the breast cancer rubber braclets...I have a few of those I just want something to wear. When my ball tighten up my left one rises up to my stomach makes it look like I have one ball....Sounds weird I have to push it back down and it feel uncomfey Think cock ring will keep them both down

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Cockring, now we're talking.....serious shit.....

ReplyQuote
(@aliquis)
Member Adventurer

For a non-vibrating cockring what I did was to just strip some plastic bag and tight it around. Though after some time it started to hurt and I was curious about how "healthy" it may actually be so I don't do it.

Also hurts after orgasm if I remember correctly.

I've got a jellyone with a bullet for sex but noone to have sex with. I doubt it will contribute much to me since I get a good erection anyway and such and the vibration probably won't do much for me. But I bought it because it may be nice for someone else.

Stupid to buy it with no partner maybe because I guess it may age.

The 8-ear twin rabbit one was the one I really wanted. Google for it.

ReplyQuote
(@bobby45)
Member Adventurer

I went through two GE cockrings, and the key is to really make sure you get the correct size.

The right size should allow you to get back into a flaccid state without taking the ring off, while still constricting blood flow once you get going. Too small and you could have an emergency on your hands, too large and it won't do much. I love em but I find that they're more useful outside of aneros sessions.

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

i used a Live Strong braclet. worked great. (plus it is sexy in that you when you see a guy wearing one, you have to wonder if he has figured it out)

also, just a loop of shoelace. i would never ever use metal, for fear of it getting stuck.

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@aliquis)
Member Adventurer

i used a Live Strong braclet. worked great. (plus it is sexy in that you when you see a guy wearing one, you have to wonder if he has figured it out)

also, just a loop of shoelace. i would never ever use metal, for fear of it getting stuck.

darwin

What goes in should be able to get out.

And yeah, I guess I may have tighted too hard, and it took quite some time to open it (may have used scissors :D)

The UR3-rubber string seems rather comfortable.

ReplyQuote
(@billy11)
Reputable Member Customer

For me tried them solo and during sex. Just not my cup of tea. It just makes me feel like I've been kicked in the balls...

ReplyQuote
(@enigma)
Member Adventurer

I have been using metal cock rings for some years with Aneros and with sex with my wife.
In the US
http://www.extremerestraints.com/cock-rings_34/steel-cock-rings-set_564.html
I am sure they used to do more sizes, and lots of others on their cock rings pages.
In UK and Europe
http://www.wildcat.eu/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1192_1202&products_id=1146&osCsid=bkkh7bafvr8l91ts8v8vtsinj0
I started with 1 7/8ths = 47.5mm which I found to be a bit large, one ball might slip out when soft walking around, then tried 1 5/8ths = 42.5mm which was a bit constricting when hard but ok for short periods,
then got 1 3/4 = 45mm which I find fine can wear it all night longest I think was 3-4 days.
Size is important but found it impossible to measure beforehand so it was trial and error.
I have also got a triple cock ring which I find great for short periods. 😈

ReplyQuote
(@homermanorhouse1-com)
Honorable Member Customer

anyone have the lelo homme bo sold here on the site?
I read nothing but great reviews about it elsewhere

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

I have been using metal cock rings for some years with Aneros and with sex with my wife.
In the US
http://www.extremerestraints.com/cock-rings_34/steel-cock-rings-set_564.html
I am sure they used to do more sizes, and lots of others on their cock rings pages.
In UK and Europe
http://www.wildcat.eu/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1192_1202&products_id=1146&osCsid=bkkh7bafvr8l91ts8v8vtsinj0
I started with 1 7/8ths = 47.5mm which I found to be a bit large, one ball might slip out when soft walking around, then tried 1 5/8ths = 42.5mm which was a bit constricting when hard but ok for short periods,
then got 1 3/4 = 45mm which I find fine can wear it all night longest I think was 3-4 days.
Size is important but found it impossible to measure beforehand so it was trial and error.
I have also got a triple cock ring which I find great for short periods. 😈

Ring size will change, particularly for guys on an injectable for E.D. (and most of that is a gain in girth rather than length.) Avoid buying something that's jewel studded or engraved until size is stable.

ReplyQuote
(@aliquis)
Member Adventurer

E.D.?

Erectile Dis-function?

Injectables = testosterone?

ReplyQuote
(@stmfttr)
Member Adventurer

Some men cannot take a "PILL" to assist with their erections, thus the use of injections.
Papaphren, Phentalimine, and other chemicals are mixed at a pharmacy.A small amount of the medicine is placed in a syringe and ijected into the shaft near the base. Within 15 minutes or so,
It's HARD!!! This is used by men with nerve damage as well as other medical problems.

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

.... This is used by men with nerve damage as well as other medical problems.

Or those who like 4 hours of leisurely foreplay and successfully whine to their Urologists 🙄 😛 😯 😀 8)

ReplyQuote
(@hoswald)
Active Member Customer

Actually, one I've used with some degree of success was a simple stitched leather strap about 1/2" across with velcro (hooks pointing OUT!). It's a good mechanism because you can adjust it to fit and just take it off without any fuss; better even than a snap closure because you get any size fit and there's no chance of snaps grabbing hair (ow!).

Good for mb, intercourse, and even aneros sessions where the added fullness and "pulse" provides a good generalized pleasure sensation without skin friction focusing too much on penile pleasure. I don't use it all that often, but it's nice. Doesn't have the cachet of metal, but you don't need a grinding wheel to get it off in an emergency!

ReplyQuote
(@bcrafter)
Member Adventurer

I've used rubber surgical tubing.Easy to apply as well as un-do,and can be tightened/loosened as needed.(Darwin sugested shoe lace).I've tried this in the past and found these can be hard to undo after a long session,The tubing can easily be found in a lot of tackle stores,as it is used to hold "pencil lead weight" for fishing

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar