older progasm

Notifications
Clear all

older progasm

(@needit_)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

πŸ˜€ mornin gang ,well here we go, sent the little lady off to work this morn .and well been horny for a couple of days .but she has a lot on her mind latley so i dont press the issue .found my old progasm and like ,we all read relax and LUBE.so of course i really lubed πŸ˜† perhaps to much .this was after a good sit on the best seat in the house.so was well mt..found a old applicater,filled it with ky ,and up the back end it went.lubed the toy sooo perhaps to much lube eh.as the dear thing would not stay in .yep sat on the can agn but that was not it ...may be just over did the lube thing ,felt good but just kept sliding back to the rather large bulb end that is in .in fact thought the whole thing was going to pop out 😳 so i just kept pushing it back in of course .finnaly called it quits ,perhaps to much on my mind as well could not totally relax perhaps.as have a lot to get done to day .will give it a good try out latter ,perhaps she may be in the mood as well .ahh can only hope so eh .. πŸ˜€

rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

πŸ˜€ mornin gang ... progasm ... felt good but just kept sliding back to the rather large bulb end that is in .in fact thought the whole thing was going to pop out 😳 so i just kept pushing it back in of course .finally called it quits .. πŸ˜€

I've twice done just that following a 'cold start' with the Progasm. Never had it happen after a 'warm up' with a Helix or SGX. Possibly a matter of Dame Aneros trying to seduce you without a little salesmanship up front? Try some 'teasing' and it might suck right in.

My wife (who isn't much on anal play and won't finger me) has 'cold started' me with the Progasm. Some lower back massage then a 'tease game' between my buttocks... until I really crave it! 😈 ❗ 😯 πŸ˜€

ReplyQuote
 hula
(@hula)
Reputable Member Customer

I have had that problem too, and find that the position of kneeling with my upper body leaning very far forward helps. Also being completely relaxed. I don't think it was because of too much lube.

ReplyQuote
(@love_is)
Member Adventurer

Hello needit_, πŸ™‚

It's also likely that it was not inserted properly. The Progasm is a little tricky to get all the way in. And if you don't get it right, it does exactly what you experienced, it wants to push out on its own. What most of us here agree on is that the insertion method is a scooping motion rather than push straight in, since the Progasm is somewhat curved with a large head. Then once it is almost all the way in, rock the handle back and forwards a bit until the P and K-tab seat firmly against you. Then you should find that it stays put until you are ready to pull it out. Best of luck! πŸ˜€

Love_is

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar