Non-Ejaculatory res...

Notifications
Clear all

Non-Ejaculatory response vs Super-O

(@teejay)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Are the non-ejaculatory response (dry orgasm) and the super-o are two different things? Or are they one in the same?

If they are two different things, can you have a super-o without the dry orgasm?

B Mayfield
(@b-mayfield)
Member Adventurer Registered

(this post was edited 2006-01-27 15:04:55)

TeeJay,

For whatever it's worth, I am the person who established the use of the term Super O or Super Orgasm here in the forum. Over the years, I've seen several users refer to different experiences using this term. For a long time now I've strived to avoid making comments that could disturb the flow of any users journey, preferring to try to gently steer people when necessary. Rather than telling somebody that they have the concept all wrong, I've tried to introduce alternative ideas. In retrospect, perhaps the confusion over this needed more of a definitive correction.

In any event, the Super Orgasm (Super O) was name that I gave for an orgasm that stepped out of my normal frame of reference. The Super O is a non ejaculatory orgasm that may involve the entire lower abdominal and pelvic regions and may even extend more globally, into a whole body experience. Since this is a non ejaculatory event, there is no resolution phase the part of the male sexual response that begins the refractory period...our time-out during which arousal is not possible. What this means is that multiple orgasms are possible since one never falls from a certain level of arousal (effectively staying in the plateau phase between orgasms). The duration of the Super O may be several seconds to minutes longer than a traditional orgasm (particularly when multiples are involved).

Know this though,...Super O's come in all shapes and sizes. Some are small, some are large, some are single, some are multiple, some are centered in one area while others are in another. Some are particularly intense, while others are more subdued. Generally the experience is one of a surging pleasure wave that leaves one in a blissful yet energized state ...look Ma' no refractory period !

The existence of a tickling sensation in the penis, perineum, anus and prostate simulataneously has been reported on many occasions as well.

There may be outward physical signs of the event such as engorgment of the penis, producing a very stiff erection, and swelling of the glans or head of the penis. Often this swelling may cause the glans to change hue and take on a shiny appearance with the corona becoming larger and more red in color. There may be anal contractions accompanying the orgasm as well. Such contractions may be internal or external. There may be emissions (a flow or oozing) of "precum" (Cowper's fluid) before, during and after such an event too.

That said, individuals may exhibit only some or perhaps none of these signs

Yes, it can be confusing from a practical standpoint trying to get a handle on what the Super O is by establishing what it looks like. As I've stated in the past, I believe that the phenomena has its roots in the female sexual response. And as with the female experience, in many cases we are left to accept anecdotal reports as evidence of its (the Super O's) existence. (So it turns out that women aren't the only ones who can fake an orgasm!) But that's just the way that it is. I'm certain that the phenomenon could be scientifically documented with any number of tests; EKG, blood pressure, skin conductivity, etc., but to my knowledge this remains to be done. It is for this reason that I've been somewhat dubious of the videos that have circulated. Not that I'm suggesting that anyone has faked anything here, I accept that everyone is of good intentions, it's just that there seems to be a level of uncertainty as to what's going on. There is so much that depends on the actual sensations that one is experiencing that can't be revealed in this way.

My opinion is that YOU WILL NEVER DISCOVER THE TECHNIQUES OF ACCESSING THE SUPER O FROM WATCHING A VIDEO. The reason, as I've described previously, is that there is a great deal that is going on internally that defies scrutiny. So while such videos may be titilating, they will have a difficult time being enlightening. (It's like someone giving you a video that shows an individual meditating and expecting you to learn how to meditate from it.) What I'm trying to express here is that even if one sees an individual who outwardly displays physical signs of this type orgasm (and remember that many don't), it does nothing to illuminate the path for getting there! Such videos may be interesting to watch, but they won't get you where you want to go.

As I've described before, the path to the Super O is a personal process. For some it occurs quite quickly, for others it evolves over time.

So how does one know the difference between the Super O and a more traditional experience? Interestingly enough many people who have experienced it, know it right away, because (as occured with me) it is something that is outside of their frame of reference. It is, in many ways, a redefining experience. Others (particularly those who start with the more subdued experience) take more time to come to terms with what it's all about.

One last thing, it may be helpful for some of you to understand what a SUPER O IS NOT. The only thing that one can say with absolute certainty is that a Super O is not an ejaculatory orgasm! Occasionally, I've seen posts that lament the fact that there was no ejaculation and therefore no Super O?!! Clearly they're misunderstanding what it's about. In other posts I've read about hands-off ejaculation (sounds so tremendous... I wish I could do it myself) but this is not the Super O either. Ejaculation no matter how intense signifies a traditional orgasm and once this occurs a refractory period is inevitable. Refractory period = NO SUPER O

I hope this clears things up for you!

BF Mayfield

ReplyQuote
(@charlie)
Member Adventurer

Dear BF,
All of us newbies owe a debt of gratitude to you. You certainly are wise and generous to share your experiences with the rest of us.

Charlie

ReplyQuote
(@nood1963)
Member Adventurer

Originally Posted By: charlie
Dear BF,
All of us newbies owe a debt of gratitude to you. You certainly are wise and generous to share your experiences with the rest of us.

Charlie

I most certainly agree 100%. Mr. Mayfield gives such wonderful and usefull advise. He has answered all my questions about the super O. I have had the reaccuring plateaus, and also have had the non-penile stimulation ejaculation, which at first I thought was the super O. Take all the advise and go with it. It is so useful. take care and good times...nood

ReplyQuote
(@charlie)
Member Adventurer

Originally Posted By: nood1963

Originally Posted By: charlie
Dear BF,

Charlie

I most certainly agree 100%. Mr. Mayfield gives such wonderful and usefull advise. He has answered all my questions about the super O. I have had the reaccuring plateaus, and also have had the non-penile stimulation ejaculation, which at first I thought was the super O. Take all the advise and go with it. It is so useful. take care and good times...nood

Hey Nood,
Thanks for the encouragement

ReplyQuote
(@equalityboy81)
Reputable Member Customer

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar