Just read something...

Notifications
Clear all

Just read something which scares me

stu
(@stu)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

I just came across this story here from an aneros user. I think this is really scary what do you think?
What if I use an aneros and then get the same discomfort and then have to see a doctor and then this happens?

The Most Embarasssing Doctors visit!!

(@sittingonagolfball)
Member Adventurer

Buddy, you should meet my doctor! She dont need to put anything up my backside to worry about getting a boner! Imagine a softer gentler A-Jolie! Even my wife finds her adorable.

I also would not believe everything you read, and stories from a a group founded by well hung men (probably most that are the total opposite).... well not always everything is as it seems.

ReplyQuote
The_Bishop
(@the_bishop)
Noble Member Customer

I have a woman doctor and during my last checkup I got aroused during the testicle exam. Half erect. I was aroused even before she started feeling around. If she noticed, she didn't show it at all, I guess it has happened to her before. Needless to say, this experience fueled many thereafter aneros session fantasies!

ReplyQuote
(@thecritta)
Member Adventurer

I have a woman doctor and during my last checkup I got aroused during the testicle exam. Half erect. I was aroused even before she started feeling around. If she noticed, she didn't show it at all, I guess it has happened to her before. Needless to say, this experience fueled many thereafter aneros session fantasies!

Gee i wish an attractive female doctor would fondle my testicles hell yeah, once i had to go to the Austin Hospital where i live in melbourne
australia to see about some rectal discomfort and some on the prostate i was so close to getting my prostate examined by an attractive female
doctor with dark hair i was so dissapointed, but she reffered me the anorectal clinic where they stuck a camera with a bulb on the of it up my
backside but both times i went there they where both males uhhhhh damn and i found out later from my gp that it was just hemmaroids.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar