incorporating bliss...

Notifications
Clear all

incorporating bliss into daily life

(@Anonymous)

The last few weeks, last month(s) I've been trying to assimilate my Aneros-sessions into my daily activities.
In the past it's been problematic as it seems with the Aneros success is self perpetuating and even within a session it's hard to stick to a certain amount of time as the session itself gets better and better and so harder and harder to quit.
Anyways....

At the moment I have a fairly strict routine. Get up about 7:00 play piano until 11:30 then have my lunch, I used to have a siesta but now I prepare my homegym take 2 capsules HMB about half an hour into my Aneros session coz you're meant to take these an hour before training...this way I'd be restricted to a daily Aneros session of about 1 ½ hours and then from pumping my prostate onto pumping some iron

There seems to be synergy in these activities. Possibly there's some kind of link between testosteron and libido and again on your bodies ability to build mass and back again that you're body assumes you must have plenty of testosteron coz you're building muscle so fast

Or possibly it's HMB that's responsible...

Still I really had to push myself today to do fitness and I'm glad I did. I'd put it off this time coz I was having such a great session with the Helix, it was getting better and better and thankfully I couldn't put off taking a huge dump. But it doesn't take a huge leap of the imagination to see myself doing this 24-7 if Im not careful and life has so much else to offer

It just seems inherent to the toy, the longer you have it in the more you enjoy. Guess the trick is to learn to get it as intense as possible in a shorter time and using restdays for a special treat

The_Bishop
(@the_bishop)
Noble Member Customer

What is "HMB"?

ReplyQuote
(@mrkpnh)
Member Adventurer

What is "HMB"?

I wondered that as well and decided it must be some kind of muscle building supplement. See Pro-Body HMB 365mg 180 Caps

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

I wondered that as well and decided it must be some kind of muscle building supplement. See Pro-Body HMB 365mg 180 Caps

Excellent deduction Sherlock!!!

Anyways back on topic...

This morning I was having very strong Anerosless orgasms what set it off were the very subtle pc muscle contractions and of course awareness.
It was as if muscle memory then got the ball rolling and all the erogenous zones lit up and I was frankly restraining myself from not moaning to loudly.
What was new from previous times was that this time the perineum got involved as well and it was as if that area was rhythmically being pressed down....in short, as if the Aneros was still in and moving inside me.

However it's I'm still at a stage that it's either/or, I need to be focussed to experience it but it requires less especially after a few good sessions to bring it on. Perhaps it's a pipe dream, thinking it possible to go thru life like a buddha or other enlightened individuals living in a permanent state of bliss, perhaps the Aneros is not the means to achieve it.Perhaps it's physiological, I remember reading somewhere the frontal lobes switching off while orgasming. So unless there's a way to use the orgasmic energy to go beyond the orgasm it seems bliss and daily life will just remain seperate, although hopefully the euphoria from the sessions can rub off on the rest of life.

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Hi Helixer, The_Bishop and mrkpnh!!! 😀 😀 😀

Take a look at Mantak Chia's books, particularly The MultiOrgasmic Man, and The Multi-Orgasmic Couple.. In my experience and that of others with similar reports, as we learn to access these orgasmic energies at will, we can also learn to circulate them throughout our bodies, exchange them with partners, and transmute them across their full spectrum of potential applications and effects, just about as defined for millennia by Taoists and others as: Jing(orgasmic)>>>Chi/Qi(life-force)>>>Shen(spiritual).

Through my mixed practice of Aneros/KSMO, with earlier Yoga and Taoist sexual kung fu experience and some skills, I find that I can access/intentionally-focus the energies across this spectrum, often easily at will or with a gentle silent Key Sound, as well as moderate the energetic levels of physical/bodily expression. This is like choosing, for example, between and active full body Super-O close to ejac physicality of orgasm that many initially seek, or the great floating bliss of the full body, still body Calm Seas Super-O, or other variations.

Once felt in this accessible way without outside chemical interventions, one can also learn to direct the energies to recognized storage sites like the Lower front abdomen for Yang Chi or the perineum area for Yin Chi, gently moving your hands slowly just above the surface of your body or clothing. You are at the point of a great learning opportunity on the threshold of adept-hood Helixer, IMHO. Deeply relaxed feeling and gentle focus with trust in your intuition and the signals of your body can be the keys where you are now.

all the most integrating feelings and form in coming to understanding and acting with these energies to full potentiation within all

artform

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar