Notifications
Clear all

Full Moon Club Alert!!!

J4
(@j4)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Full Moon Club Monthly Meeting: July 7, 5:21 a.m. EDT -- Full Buck Moon

In an effort to set up a perpetual monthly notice that I can bump when needed, here is the invitation to participate in an original Aneros Forum event – the Full Moon Club.

It is a time to turn off technology and rely on your own inner power to generate and enhance arousal on a global scale. Sort of analogous to the feeling you get by going to a big stadium sporting event in person, with 10’s of thousands of others, versus watching the game by yourself on TV. The whole full moon thing is meant to draw on primal energy. On some level your brain detects electrical/magnetic/gravitational stimuli. So drop your music and cell phones and internet and technology and connect with the pulse beat below your navel.

When started in January of 2009 this forum had just reached 6000 registered users. The intent is to draw upon our collective orgasmic energies and once a month to experience phenomenon both inside and outside your body. It is the conscious projection of energy outward. It will be adding to the conscious stream of energy being projected by others. It will be focused. This in not all about super-o’s; if all you can add is a few involuntaries, then that’s fine - if you can project a steady stream of Calm Seas Orgasmic bliss, then more power to you.

In general, many of us start our sessions at 9:00 pm in whatever time zone we are in with the vision that a traveling wave will propagate and amplify, like a ripple, perhaps far outlasting any individual session.

Good sessions to all,

J4

(@buster)
Noble Member Customer

Full Moon Club tonight! Consider Buster RSVP'd. Have fun everyone!

Edited: June 7, 2009 10:05PM EST - Awesome session! I would put it up there in the "one of the better" categories. Hard to compare sessions because they can be so different. This one started at 8:15PM because I wanted to be flying by 9. It worked. See you next month hopefully.

ReplyQuote
(@love_is)
Member Adventurer

Hello J4, 🙂

I'm gonna give this a whirl tonight. Of course, this is assuming I'm not too exhausted from exercising. Here's to a great Aneros session! 😀

Love_is

ReplyQuote
(@love_is)
Member Adventurer

🙁 No luck. Was a dud session.

I guess I'll just have to accept that I'm in a bit of a lull and wait for my body to show that it is aroused and interested in a Aneros session.

Ah well... Maybe tonight? The not quite full moon club? 😆

Love_is

ReplyQuote
(@newbie2009)
Reputable Member Customer

Same dull feeling last two nights.

Just for grins I plotted my Biorhythm. Looks pretty flat throughout June and July. Next really good zone is first week in August. (Panting and tasting it already). Will moan on the 1st thru the 4th and howl on the 5th.

J4 smooth-talked me into the Shea Butter bit. Nice! 😀 At these prices, will save that stuff up for August. 8)

ReplyQuote
 J4
(@j4)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

It's time again! Let's get as many of us as we can resonating at orgasmic frequencies.

Good sessions to all,

J4

ReplyQuote
(@buster)
Noble Member Customer

Next one up on Friday September 4!

ReplyQuote
(@buster)
Noble Member Customer

Check the new calendar.....Full Moon Saturday January 30 with a corresponding chat weekend. As the calendar says "have fun".

ReplyQuote
rumel
(@rumel)
Illustrious Member Customer

Guys, It's THAT Time of the Month Again! Meet for a Global Super-O Wave * Tuesday, March 30, 2010 "2010 - The year we make contact." Arthur C. Clarke

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

Was 'hot to trot' until I checked out my biorhythm:
================ =================== ================ =============
"This is not your day. Do not attempt anything of importance. Refrain from making thoughtless promises or indulging whims. Avoid gambling or financial transactions. Postpone finalizing deals, contracts or signing important documents. On this day you may feel lazy, apathetic, and unmotivated.

Physical state: Negative // Emotional state: Negative // Intellectual state: Negative // Intuitive state: Positive //
============== ================= ============

Physical minimum:
"The physical minimum is characterized by a decrease in physical and sexual activity. During the physical minimum, fatigue and the possibility of falling ill are increased. At this time, it becomes necessary to reduce or (if possible) exclude, the physical aspects of work. This is not a good time to drink alcohol.

Emotional minimum: "The emotional minimum is characterized by a decrease in desires and a tendency toward depression, apathy, and irritability (usually women are more strongly affected). This is a difficult period for creative people, due to feelings of apathy. For the same reason, this period is not conducive to love.

Intuitive maximum:
"The intuitive maximum promotes spiritual connection, evolution, and development. This is a good time for making correct intuitive decisions. During this time, inspiration and intuition are at their peak.

I'LL SAY OUT OF THE POOL TONIGHT GUYS SO AS TO NOT SPOIL THE PARTY.

ReplyQuote
(@churney)
Member Adventurer

Oops missed another full moon.... J4 I need your reminders...

Dates and Times of Full Moons | Farmers' Almanac

Full Moon Names and Their Meanings | Farmers' Almanac

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

In light of CERN going full tilt with the Large Hadron this month (ALICE experiment)
== BBC News - LHC researchers 'set to create a mini-Big Bang' == ,

it seems appropriate for J4 and the principals in the Full Moon Club to lead us in a set of structured activities to squeeze the most energy out of these Lead ion collisions.

BTW, Full Moon is tonight!

ReplyQuote
(@jeff-r)
Active Member Customer

Full moon will be here soon again, if not right now. (I can't tell becuase it is about to rain here in Arizona.)

ReplyQuote
(@voyager)
Estimable Member Customer

Full Moon tomorrow night, 21st.

Please welcome our newest member,
dtmsmith.

He took the plunge during chat today to join our ranks.
Our membership waxes full like the Moon.

Welcome Sir !, Aye welcome say I.

ReplyQuote
(@dtmsmith)
Estimable Member Customer

Yup, I'm in. But, I don't know what to do as part of this club :).

Full Moon tomorrow night, 21st.

Please welcome our newest member,
dtmsmith.

He took the plunge during chat today to join our ranks.
Our membership waxes full like the Moon.

Welcome Sir !, Aye welcome say I.

ReplyQuote
 J4
(@j4)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

dtmsith and all,

I have taken the liberty to start a new Forum Group called the “Full Moon Club”. It will act as a central repository for full moon information on the whys, whats and wheres of our activities and intensions.

It could also serve as a place to discuss full moon experiences and energy sharing possibilities on a variety of topics. I believe people should explore this phenomenon of energy sharing on a global basis and look at the potential beyond this group in other organizations or internet presences such as KSMO, Global Orgasm Day or the Global Intention Experiment. I have always felt that our group here at Aneros is more disconnected because of the anonymity associated with a highly sexual form of energy. But we are more connected than we think.

In addition, I would encourage people to join the group so we can see what kind of crowd is gathering for each lunar cycle. So sign up, get involved and share!

J4

ReplyQuote
rumel
(@rumel)

Guys, FULL STRAWBERRY MOON CLUB MEETING,
June 15, 2011

ReplyQuote
rumel
(@rumel)

Guys, Tonight's Full Moon Club meeting is special ! It's the Full Harvest Moon – This is the full Moon that occurs closest to the autumn equinox. At the peak of harvest, farmers can work late into the night by the light of this Moon. Usually the full Moon rises an average of 50 minutes later each night, but for the few nights around the Harvest Moon, the Moon seems to rise at nearly the same time each night: just 25 to 30 minutes later across the U.S., and only 10 to 20 minutes later for much of Canada and Europe. Corn, pumpkins, squash, beans, and wild rice the chief Indian staples are now ready for gathering. It's also a Supermoon - A supermoon is the coincidence of a full moon or a new moon with the closest approach the Moon makes to the Earth on its elliptical orbit, resulting in the largest apparent size of the lunar disk as seen from Earth. The term "supermoon" originated in modern astrology. The association of the Moon with both oceanic and crustal tides has led to claims that the supermoon phenomenon may be associated with increased risk of events such as earthquakes and volcanic eruptions. It's also a Blood Moon, a Total Lunar Eclipse, when the Earth casts its shadow on a Full Moon and eclipses it, the Moon may get a red glow. And... It's also the final total lunar eclipse in the 2014-2015 Lunar Tetrad. Some people interpret this phenomenon as an ominous signal prophesying the end of the world and similar claims were made for the end of the world due to the Mayan calendar on December 21 2012, but we're still here, so enjoy ALL your days on earth, there is no point in fearing the speculations of things we have no control over. Harvest ye Orgasms while ye may and may they all be Super-O's during the Supermoon!

Good Vibes to You!

ReplyQuote
(@acquiescence)
Member Adventurer

Get ready, full blood moon coming in an hour or so.

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar