Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Trying to compare a Super-O to a Traditional Orgasm,
as an engineer, it is easier for me to produce a diagram
instead of writing 1000 words

Updated - ohmy and artform comment considered

(@myturn)
Reputable Member Customer

Oh if only i could reach that. I'd even be happy with a pleasurable session, let alone an o.

Posted on ipod.

ReplyQuote
(@guest)
Famed Member Customer

Alv - IMHO you've done an excellent job in capturing the flow of the orgasms. Personally, the differences would be that with the ejaculation after the higher, full body pleasure I never come down as far as with a traditional ejac. The other thing for me is there seems to be a level between the pleasure embracing and the boundaries disolving where there's a release and plateau that follows that is extreme peace.

Once again, congrats on capturing this on paper - it should be helpful to many here!!

ReplyQuote
The_Bishop
(@the_bishop)
Noble Member Customer

Great diagram! Well done SIR! :mrgreen:

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Alv, what a great contribution! 😀

This is a wonderful map/diagram and aid to thinking about this realm and range. Ohmy06, I agree with your two points:

1. As I describe in the Beyond Words post in my blog http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=269#comments , the first "way beyond" or as some prefer spiritual orgasm that I have experienced since starting our Aneros/KSMO adventures, ended with mrs. a and I enjoying ejaculatory orgasmic after "landing" back in bed still physically united. That did not take away or reduce the immediate and lasting impacts of the "altered states" expansions we had experienced in the previous hour(s). Similarly with a Super-T after a chain of either still body Calm Seas Super-Os.

As things have progressed, I don't Super-T much at all following these high level Os now.

2. In the diagram, I feel too that that fabulous plateau of great ecstatic peace is a key event and IS the Calm Seas-Os that Old Wolf originally described and defined as "Above and Beyond" a couple of years ago.

Alv, if I may, I would also offer that the Mitochondrial Orgasms that I have described, which are the highest order spontaneous gifts, Day-After Effects or Echo Effects (KSMO), that I experience, fit beautifully between your descriptive system levels of "pleasure(s) pulses through body" and "pleasure(s) embrace total body". Growing from the first into the second without losing the myriad unique mixes in the individual pulsations points as it becomes whole body/mind flow; that is the glory of the Mito-Os!!!

It will be great fun for all to map our own special O-forms and S-O varieties on your map and its well chosen descriptive system. Thanks so much again alv! 😀 😀 😀

all the best rolling our rocks up these mountains all

artform

ReplyQuote
 alv
(@alv)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Ohmy and Artform - thanks for your comment

I have updated graphic accordingly

ReplyQuote
(@plantation)
Estimable Member Customer

hello to all to whom his interest unfortunately for me I do not understand English http://www.scribd.com/doc/3036324/Man-Health-and-Multiple-Orgasm 😥 😥

ReplyQuote
(@cockadoodle)
Reputable Member Customer

Hi, alv...

Man, you hit this out of the park! That's the most concrete diagram of a subjective experience that I could ever imagine. Brilliant!

I got there yesterday! THREE TIMES! It was bliss.

C

ReplyQuote
(@buster)
Noble Member Customer

What a great thread, thanks alv!

That link that plantation gave us is worth a look as well. A bunch of information there. Thanks plantation.

ReplyQuote
(@thecritta)
Member Adventurer

Soo what comes after a Possible altered state of consciousness? contact with a higher power
or a supreme being.

" I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden aneroses, 13and among the golden aneroses was someone "like a student of Mayfield,"dressed in a robe baring his hairy behind when he bent down to his feet with socks still on and with a golden progasm protruding from his back passage. 14His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were ablaze with passion and ecstacy. 15His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of 100,000 orgasming women all at once. 16In his right hand he held seven more golden aneroses yet to be revealed, shining like with the brightness of 10,000 suns.

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18I am the super orgasmic One; I was dead, and behold I am alive and filled with life and color and never ending never ceasing orgasmic pleasure! And I hold the keys of to the super "O" the highest level and greatest of all orgasms

And the student revealed himself to be the one named ArticWolves And the greatest master of the masters the supreme being and guru revealed himself to be Mayfield

Lol it sounds pretty dodgy but soon my prenium and anoose shall once again be glowing
with a radiating golden glow that slowly burns out like hot coals left over from a raging camp
fire warm relaxing and oh soo soothing. Like a warmth you could sit around for hours and sit there and relax and enjoy.

Cheers thecritta

😆 😆 😈 😈 😉 😉

ReplyQuote
(@ffd71)
Member Adventurer

alv,

I sent you a PM, did you get it?

ReplyQuote
(@frenchyboy)
Member Adventurer

Hello,

I have translated Alv drawing in French for including it in my Traité d'Aneros.

Here is the French version of the drawing for plantation :

Enjoy 😀

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

Wow -- cool ! Tks alv.

Now I may be able to avoid that wrong turn on the road.

ReplyQuote
 alv
(@alv)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

FrenchyBoy wow - you a quite a graphic designer - well done

ReplyQuote
 Deep
(@deep)
Member Adventurer

Orgasme classique? That's awesome - I love french. Great diagram frenchyBoy.

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

FrenchyBoy! 😯 😀 😀 😀

C'est MAGNIFIQUE!!! et MAGNéTIQUE!!! Merci, merci milles fois pour moi aussi!

I am curious about the legend for the numbers on the chart, as to your phrasing for the subjects numbered.

artform

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

FrenchyBoy! 😯 😀 😀 😀

C'est MAGNIFIQUE!!! et MAGNéTIQUE!!! Merci, merci milles fois pour moi aussi!

I am curious about the legend for the numbers on the chart, as to your phrasing for the subjects numbered.

artform

Oui ! --- I'd like to see the plateaus in Phase 2 and 3 labeled 2A, 2B, 2C...

ReplyQuote
(@plantation)
Estimable Member Customer

milles milles milles merci fenchyboy 😆 😆 😆

ReplyQuote
(@frenchyboy)
Member Adventurer

Thanks for your greetings. You know what? I will translated it in english next WE.

Ps: Alv I don't want to create a graph competition, the graph content belongs to you, I'm just putting a little bit more graphic effects for our community 😉

ReplyQuote
 alv
(@alv)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Ps: Alv I don't want to create a graph competition, the graph content belongs to you, I'm just putting a little bit more graphic effects for our community 😉

There is no competition - we are only combining resources for a better understanding!

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Alv et al 😀

This wonderful chart/map of our adventures is something I have returned to frequently since you first posted the original and the revision alv. And you translation and new graphics frenchyBoy. It is great to see it and think about it in two languages, both in the langue and our parole ici.

I have been wondering if it would be an improvement to begin the separation of the phenomena even in the early phase, with traditional having its own separate path and the bumps of "whispers", p-waves, mini-Os, dry-Os, Day-After Effects, the O-zone being recognizable bumps up in the early days/daze?

The idea that the early stages are identical to the traditional ejaculatory launch is misleading I think. What about others?

thanks so much again for this insight on site

artform

ReplyQuote
(@frenchyboy)
Member Adventurer

Hum.. I believe I understand your point. If I reformulate, you want to have in the graphic all the timeline from starting a session up to day after effects. That's a good idea.

I don't have the time to work until this WE, but let say that I will try to design something during the WE. I will work on a bigger graphic and submit to all of you (in english of course).

It's a really interesting thread because with that we can put a name on phases and show a track to follow for people. Moreover, we can talk after that about how to take A path and not B etc ...

Let's try do it !

ReplyQuote
(@frenchyboy)
Member Adventurer

As promised, here is the updated graphic. Please give me all your remarks for allowing me to correct it if needed. We are all together building the Aneros TomTom we will all use for finding our way 😆

Here is the orgasms curves (it's a big file):

Edit : I'm modified the file for adding "Aneros" in the title as suggested below in the thread.

ReplyQuote
The_Bishop
(@the_bishop)
Noble Member Customer

Beautiful frenchyBoy! 😯
I would add somewhere in the graphic that these orgasmic states can be reached via the aneros. If someone reposts this graphic elsewhere on the interweb, the graphic will provide no information on how this can be achieved.
Also, for the powers that be, when this graphic is completed it should be linked to on the WIKI!! 💡

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

Excellent frenchy boy ! It enabled me to understand where I am and describe my responses quite accurately.

I'm capable of "tending the beast" to point 2a. Then I get 'unstable,' either going 'dud' or diverging asymptotically into orgasmic-migraine. I agree with the 'spine' and 'brain' involvement points.

This should make the O-zone more fun and joy. Sort of like sliding through a keyhole into 2b, 2c, etc.

ReplyQuote
(@frenchyboy)
Member Adventurer

The idea that the early stages are identical to the traditional ejaculatory launch is misleading I think. What about others?

Artform, I agree on the fact that the start should be different from the traditional ejaculatory launch. I didn't had the time to rework on that part of the graph but indeed I need to do something. What do you suggest ?

I think it's also interresting to keep having the traditionnal orgasm in the graph just for comparison, as lots of people still have to understand that there is a huge difference between a dry-O/super-O and a traditionnal orgasm. So keeping it on the graph and showing a different start could help them to understand where is this difference.

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

guys-

i think this graph is really cool, and very attractive. and it does convey a sense of what is going on.

the only misgiving i have is that it has the look of a scientific chart but it based more on impressions than a physiological study.

this article is really cool in that it somewhat deconstructs orgasm into the physiological pieces going on inside: http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/cmo.html

(it was dug up by billy11 in his thread: http://www.aneros.com/forum/a-detailed-step-by-step-guide-to-mmo-s-through-masterbation-t4863.html )

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@frenchyboy)
Member Adventurer

So using this new graphic, I'm able to follow path 1, 2 and 3 ( 😀 ). Who has some clues/tips for taking path 4 instead of path 3 ?

ReplyQuote
 alv
(@alv)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

frenchyboy - great graphics you produce - I have not the patience as I battle enough with the software I have - great work keep it up.

I do not think that we should say "Aneros Orgasm" I would title it "Prostate Assisted Orgasm".
My first MMO was before Aneros time. Now that I have the Aneros experience I can say that my
first MMO was prostate assisted - read about here http://www.aneros.com/displayentry.php?id=564 .
Furthermore, many have reported "Anerosless orgasm" and their experience would certainly fit on
this graphic, again it would be prostate assisted as the contractions of the muscles around the prostate
massage the it and due to this stimulation orgasmic pleasures are released.

What we should also make clear is that the ejaculatory orgasm can build onto any one of the
orgasmic peaks, not only where we have shown.

ReplyQuote
 rook
(@rook)
Member Adventurer

While I appreciate the eagerness to 'refine' alv's and frenchyboy's excellent work, I'm tempted to 'let this simmer' for a few weeks before 'polishing the specificity of any facet. I'd like to see some of the old-timers (like 'Pan') comment.

Alv's point regarding ejaculatory HFO seems germane. For HFO, we build arousal in either the prostate or nipples then focus the orgasmic energy on the GU system to achieve a mini-O resolved by ejaculation. (at least, that's my approach with a batting average of about 1 in 4.)

My temptation is to keep this general in scope so that a breadth of individuals can identify with arousal - plateau. That might elicit a broader range of anecdotes -- valuable to both nubies and old timers alike.

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2
Share:
Skip to toolbar