CASTOR OIL--DISSOLV...

Notifications
Clear all

CASTOR OIL--DISSOLVES PROSTATE STONES HELPS CHRONIC PRSTATIT

(@nervetweak)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

According to plato Rosinke author of prostate orgasm prostate cure castor oil used as a lubricant on the aneros can make the prostate dramatically softer and more pliable over time. I have heard that castor oil used in this way can even HELP DISSOLVE PROSTATE STONES!!!!!!
I have not read his book myself and I am a bit skeptical that using this natural oil can do all of these things but it is definitely worth looking into here is a link to one of his sites.

http://www.prostatesecrets.com/

he also sells a supplement called prostate magic which appearently helps with prostate problems prostatitas/bph

http://www.prostatemagic.com/index.html

check it out and do let me know if you try his he shou wu based formula
let me know how it works out

(@enemagra)
Member Adventurer

i googled castor oil and its seems like there could actually be some truth behind this... anyone have any knowledge on the subject?

ReplyQuote
(@nervetweak)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

ive been doing more research and im a bit worried about putting castor oil in my reectum because it is strong stuff-but on the other hand people do enemas with it because of its laxative properties. so im going to email plato himself and ask him for all the details.

He also recommends leech oil-which can appearently help blood flow problems down there and erection problems since it has the strongest anticoagulant natural substance

I researched this illusive product more and low and behold IT IS MADE FROM REAL LEECHES. LOL!!!

so there is another thing im going to look into a bit more and post my findings

ReplyQuote
(@nervetweak)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

just to let you guys know leech oil is to be used externally only (on the penis, testicles and other genital areas)

I tried leech oil it is good stuff and although I feel that it may not have grown my penis it did seem to make erections harder and larger not to mention make my penis look bigger when flaccid, I think it also helped with my chronic testicular pain.

I have not tried the castor oil yet on the aneros I plan to and anyone who does let me know how it works out

ReplyQuote
(@darwin)
Member Adventurer

nervetweak-

i have had very good results managing my chronic ball pain by reading the Headache in the Pelvis book. it explains that many times the source of pain in that vicinity is caused by muscular tension in the pelvic floor. of course every case is different so this might not relate to you. but, it is worth checking out.

i use the Crystal Wand Deluxe to do internal stretching of the pelvic floor muscles and myofacial release. also, i went on a low dose of nortriptyline. in sum, over the last year i have seen huge improvement.

if you want to learn more, write to me at [email protected]

darwin

ReplyQuote
(@nervetweak)
Member Adventurer
Topic starter  

Darwin thank you for your concern and your information

I have seen you talking about your cpps like problems at the ksmo forum as well, as I too suffer from something similar, I caused my problem after practicing the PC muscle squeeze technique extremely hard while masturbating, How do you think you got your problem?

My condition is improving a lot as well. l-arginine, fish oil, borage oil, saw palmetto, he shou wu, and 5-htp have semed to help me out a lot but time has been the main factor in improving my condition i think.

it started out as acute pain in my testes that shot all the way to my kidneys now it is just occasional testicular pain along with discomfort in the prostate much of the time (feels like a golf ball in the rectum). I used to have pretty bad semen leakage in the urine as well, and I still do get this at times. I also had hair loss and a sleeping problem related to this but these things are improving as my pelvic condition improves.

I would love to share more information I have found on this suject when I get more time but for now I need to get to studying for this stupid math exam!!!!!

I wwill get to it though later i promise

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar