Any Tips for a New ...

Notifications
Clear all

Any Tips for a New Guy?

(@fairburn)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

I've been reading the forum for all the great feedback and tips and trying to implement them as best I can. Here's where I stand. I just got my Helix yesterday and tried it twice for about 2 hours each time. Once when it first came at 1 p.m. and again before going to bed around 10 p.m. (I know that I should wait longer between sessions, but I was very excited to get started!)

Anyway, no big time first try success story for me though it was pleasurable. My best sensations came about an hour into both sessions when I got on my hands and knees (or more accurately: elbows and knees), squeezed down as hard as possible and moved my hips. When I release my strong clench the best feelings go away and the hip grinding isn't nearly as effective. So, I'm wondering if all the sensation is being generated by the perinium tab? Light contractions or just lying still doesn't do much for me.

Both sessions generated lots of precum and I never touched my penis except when it accidentally brushed against the bed when I was grinding my hips or changing positions. During the first session I never had an erection from start to finish, but during the second session I was surprised when about 30 minutes in that I did get one good erection that lasted about ten minutes. I was extremely hopeful that it was a good sign, but alas, it faded and so did my hopes for a first day O (super or mini!)

Any tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

(@gm501)
Member Adventurer

Sounds like a decent first day with your new toy. BTW, an erection is not necessary to have a dry O or super O. In fact, for me anyway, I rarely get erect. Seems like a weird concept at first, tho'.

ReplyQuote
(@happyinsandiego)
Member Adventurer

I would compare Learning to use the Aneros to tuning an old fashioned radio with a knob that you had to turn ever so slightly to get the desired station to come in. It took a great deal of patience and then the station would fade. You would tune in and listen, tune in and listen. It wasn't like the digital age.

With the Aneros, tuning into the feelings it brings to you is everything. The smallest movements will bring the greatest pleasure once you learn to tune into them.

Just as in learning anything new, it takes time and practice, but the rewards are worth the effort.

ReplyQuote
(@artform)
Member Adventurer

Welcome fairburn to the Forum!

I would compare Learning to use the Aneros to tuning an old fashioned radio with a knob that you had to turn ever so slightly to get the desired station to come in. It took a great deal of patience and then the station would fade. You would tune in and listen, tune in and listen. It wasn't like the digital age.

With the Aneros, tuning into the feelings it brings to you is everything. The smallest movements will bring the greatest pleasure once you learn to tune into them.

Just as in learning anything new, it takes time and practice, but the rewards are worth the effort.

Great imagery HISD! 😆

Patience and listening are the best approach to this skill-set development and the learning technique. Flaccid penis is a badge of success! You might find cockadoodle's thread Penis NOT! interesting: http://www.aneros.com/forum/penis-not-t4017.html

all the best on your journey, unique to you as it will be

artform

ReplyQuote
(@fairburn)
New Member Customer
Topic starter  

Session number 3 was the best yet. Still no O's, but definitely a heightened sense of where my prostate is and how it might be waking. The first 2 sessions I got almost all the stimulation from the P-tab and couldn't really feel the Helix massaging the prostate internally. During session number 3 I definitely got in touch with the internal action. This time I could tell that there was something going on in there! It was pretty exciting for little bursts of time. I'm still kinda lost as to how I turn this into the elusive O, but I feel like the potential is there. At times I got a "tingle" from what I assume is my prostate, but still no anal twitching. All the action down there is consciously generated, and I'm probably still overdoing it, since it seems like I get the best reaction from strong contractions and grinding my hips... From reading this forum however, it sounds like O's are generated from more subtle action... So my journey continues!

Thanks again for answering! I enjoyed Cockadoodle's post, so thanks for that link, too!

ReplyQuote
(@newbie2009)
Reputable Member Customer

Session number 3 was the best yet. Still no O's, but definitely a heightened sense of where my prostate is and how it might be waking. ... .... At times I got a "tingle" from what I assume is my prostate, but still no anal twitching. All the action down there is consciously generated, and I'm probably still overdoing it, since it seems like I get the best reaction from strong contractions and grinding my hips... From reading this forum however, it sounds like O's are generated from more subtle action... So my journey continues! ... ...

Congratulations ! Sounds to me like you've found a good path to travel. Diesel & Love_is gave good words.

Cherish those small 'tingles' and listen carefully to your bod...that's the path to Orgasms. However, having some fun by "overdoing it" is Ok stuff as well. There's no rule that says you can't sometimes enjoy a major session of just raunchy play.

I like to not mix those two in a given session. (sort of like not allowing Dame Aneros to wear the red satin dress with the black garter belt to church.) Quoting: "And, it's all good." 😀

ReplyQuote
 hula
(@hula)
Reputable Member Customer

yeah, have fun

ReplyQuote
Share:
Skip to toolbar