Prostate Massagers Sex Toys for Woman Aneros Accessories Sex Toys for Couples Special Offers Sex Toys for Men Lubricants Masturbators
Aneros Blogs > My little white fun toy. (by brokenfuse)

Week 4 part 2

What a great day! I have the house to myself, TIME TO GO CRAZY!!! It's rare for me to have the house to myself, but since I do its time for another session. I realized today that the nozzle to the fleet enema can fit on my bottle of lube. Now I can make sure I'm nice and lubed :) It really makes a difference if you have enough lube in you or not.

The involuntary contractions came on fast as they did befor and within an an hour I had another successful super O. I'm so glad I was the only one in the house because my moans and yells could have woken the dead. Thankfully I did't immediately cum like last time, this time I got to really enjoy every bit of it. I love how it makes my body shoot up in the air and slam back down on the bed all while I try to catch my breath and laugh through the moans. I was like this for an hour or more riding wave after wave. I wonder if a person could spend their whole day like this, if you could would you? Today wasn't the day to find out, plus it gets exhausting after a while.

I can't wait till next time. I'm so happy to have my helix, I even feel the urge to tell everyone to try one. Oh the looks I would get if I did that. Anyone else feel the same way?

Read Comments [1]

It's a different experience every time

I'm relatively new at using a prostate massager. Ever since I received my aneros helix )12/17/2012( I've been using it regularly )about three times a week( and every time is different. Because of these mixed results I thought I might put them here, to kind of document the journey.

The First Week,
Its was probably a typical first week like many others had gone through. It seemed very odd to me. what should I be focused on? what should I be feeling?how do I prevent myself from jerking off? I didn't receive any involuntary contraction that first week, but I did feel some sensation growing every now and again that would swell up to something that felt like a potential orgasm, but would dissipate. This little device showed me it had potential, I just need to give it time and try different things.

The Second Week,
This week continued on like the first. I kept feeling the occasional onset of an orgasm which faded away. This always frustrates me. How do you push yourself over the edge? Why all this build up with no reward? I shouldn't complain, I'm new at this and there are others who have been at it longer then I. Still I continued and later in that week a, few days before new years, It happened. How it happened I don't know, but it was amazing. Nothing comes close to it. It all happened fast though and it was over. I already made a post about it here), but I didn't want it to end. If it was a super O than people say that you can have one after another. I experienced something great for a moment and now I know what this thing is capable of.

The Third Week,
I didn't get a repeat super O like the previous week, but I found a new technique that felt really good. I notice that if I lay on my belly and I guess basically hump my bed that this could generate some of the same feeling I had from my super O. Its not as crazy intense, but it does feel really good. I discovered it while on the edge of an orgasm and just started bucking the bed. I notice that I could control this and could keep it going. I did this for about an hour. Now the problem with this it that I was grinding my penis into the bed which felt good, and it was as though the helix and my penis worked together to cause this sensation. I feel like although this felt really good was counterproductive to causing a super O. It goes against everything I read about not stimulating the penis. It's nice to know that I can do that and I have control over it but I want something more intense so I won't be doing it that often.

Read Comments [0]

Week 4

Time to try again! I had been using Wet Platinum )silicon based( for my sessions, but I decided to use Wet Original (water Based) this time. I do my best to really lube up, but it seemed in the past that it wasn't enough. After an hour or two thing got dry and I got sore. Sometime I'll sleep with my helix in me and wake up sore and with the helix dried. It has to be from the silicon lube, so that's why I went with the wet original this time. I wish I had a lube shooter, but I do my best and things turned out ok. This was the first time I had some crazy involuntary contraction and they started within minutes of insertion. I never went over the edge, but I'm fine with that. I was surprised at how long the involuntary contractions lasted. Other than that nothing special happened

Read Comments [0]